Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    ya i agree. Not like I need to adjust the height of my seat anyways. & I believe the seats are going to sit high on the accord brackets so I'll keep it low and no use the dial.
    Mine are at least an inch lower than the accord bottom cushions. Fine for me at 6'3", but your cushions look almost the same so it may not be as high as you think. I say you drive around for a day or two with the cover off and get it comfortable, sitting and actually moving may give you different ideas on how you want it set.
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
      Mine are at least an inch lower than the accord bottom cushions. Fine for me at 6'3", but your cushions look almost the same so it may not be as high as you think. I say you drive around for a day or two with the cover off and get it comfortable, sitting and actually moving may give you different ideas on how you want it set.
      I would of never thought of doing that, thanks

Comment

You're really putting some hard work and dedication into these seats. Nice job.

If i hadn't got my bucket seat i would have gone 'lude seats all the way. They look sporty and OEM at the same time while retaining comfort and support. Great choice and excellent work. Keep it up!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
          You're really putting some hard work and dedication into these seats. Nice job.

If i hadn't got my bucket seat i would have gone 'lude seats all the way. They look sporty and OEM at the same time while retaining comfort and support. Great choice and excellent work. Keep it up!
          thanx man.

Comment

I'm not sure why, but the drivers side is much easier to do than the passenger side. It had something to do with the parts used for the height adjustment/rails hardware compared to the other seat, which makes the rails a bit wider in the back which is needed. Its done, just has to go in, passenger is already in. I'm going to attempt some daytime pictures when I can. I may have to fix the heater blower motor issue if its going to be 3degC/37F. I could see my breath today working on the car. brrrrr

Comment

I want lude seats

Looks good tho
              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
                I want lude seats

Looks good tho
                thanks mate!

Comment

Well today was a good and bad day. Got the seats done, and was happy. Had to start the car with a dead battery, so I jumped it. Well I guess the stress of trying to start the car with a non-dead battery blew the fuse in the trunk coming off the battery. Sooo I went and bought a new fuse, started right up!
                  Drove it down the road, 2min later, all lights out and it died again. I parked it at a friends house for now (it was dark). I'm pretty sure that the in-line fuse I installed for the alternator blew too, and thus the battery is not charging. I'm also thinking that I may NOT be using the correct in-line fuse for the alternator. It's a 80amp I believe, but I'm starting to think a 90 or 100 may be needed. (I had this issue with the trunk fuse prior). If anyone has any input on a proper in-line fuse to use with an OEM alternator, speak up

pics time

Comment

mmm been looking at this pic for a bit...

Comment

Check the cells in the battery, and also put a tester on the battery make sure it's at least sending out 14.5 volts.

Comment

Those lude seats look soooooo nice installed. And im diggin how clean the interior is. Well, im diggin how clean the whole damn car is!

Nice work, bro.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by 1990[H]accordex View Post
                          Check the cells in the battery, and also put a tester on the battery make sure it's at least sending out 14.5 volts.
                          Yeeeper. Got the voltmeter sittin by the door

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                            Those lude seats look soooooo nice installed. And im diggin how clean the interior is. Well, im diggin how clean the whole damn car is!

Nice work, bro.
                            Thanks man!

Comment

Well today was the last day out drive. Went for a good 3 hour long drive, it was nice I even had a cop give me a wave and a thumbs up, which.... blew me away. 5 seconds before I got to the intersection I was taking a left at I seen him stopped. In my head I said "should I look or not look". I repeated this 3 times I think, then looked at him as I look the left turn. He was all smiles and waves, he respected the car. Totally took me by surprise.

The seats lean way back I noticed, but you get use to it & I like it Of course they are super comfy too!

Tomorrow will be prepping the car for storage. Removing parts, gas shit, plugging holes, changing tires, tarp, etc

Bye bye for 6 months ....

Comment

Not sure what to do with these. I cleaned them up a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X