Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KW, noice!
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Couldn't pass on this. Mugen fiberglass intake box for the RSX.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-19-2017, 11:20 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

The KWs were sooooo damn cheap I couldn't pass them up. I think she'll be happy with them.

So that was Mugen box was part you couldn't pass up... yep, can't blame ya.
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Does the Mugen airbox add a bit of HP to the RSX?
          MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

Not so much power as throttle response, which should be great in a daily driver. It takes in air from the grille.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Royal Purple 5w-30 oil and filter, Taotronics phone mount.
              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Ruger LC9s and a S&W M&P Shield 9mm. Gonna get an Apex setup for the Smith soon.

Comment

Good for arthritis. Only thing I've found that really works. If you got bad knuckle joints, ankles or knees this may help you. It does stink a bit and you don't want to get it in your eyes. A little goes a looong way. It can leave red spots so do a test spot first. Just throwing this out there as theres nothing like arthritis or joint pain that won't quit. Oh, and it doesn't cool or burn (like icy hot). Just numbing kinda like lidocaine but not as extreme.

Comment

^ Going to have to get me some and give it a try. Been up in the attic and crawlspace all weekend long running new AC lines and power/thermostat wires.

Comment

^That'll do it. An old timer turned me onto this stuff several years ago. Used it ever since and try to tell people about it when I remember. About half the people I recommend it to say it's their new go to. If you end up getting some I hope it works for you. They got several kinds and scents.

Comment

Not car related, but I just purchased everything to build a "Hackintosh".

Zalman Z9 Neo case
                        Intel i5 7500 Quad Core
                        Gigabyte G8 Gaming Motherboard
                        16gb Ripjaws DDR4 Ram
                        Intel GTX 950
                        Crucial 275gb SSD
                        Corsair 550W Power Supply
                        CoolerMaster CPU cooler

Can't wait for it all to arrive!

I went for a build that was hackintosh compatible, decently fast, and could handle some games as well.
                        I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post

For my sister's car.
                          What kind of car does she own? KWs are nice
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                            What kind of car does she own? KWs are nice
                            '06 Corolla. Slowly but surly modding it a little at a time. Was going to put Bilsteins with H&R Race Springs on it BUT she wants some adjustability due to our winters (don't blame her at all). So now I have to unload those. Plus side is that I'm sure there is another Corolla running around wanting an awesome Bilstein/H&R setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              '06 Corolla. Slowly but surly modding it a little at a time. Was going to put Bilsteins with H&R Race Springs on it BUT she wants some adjustability due to our winters (don't blame her at all). So now I have to unload those. Plus side is that I'm sure there is another Corolla running around wanting an awesome Bilstein/H&R setup.
                              Are the Bilsteins just as good as Koni yellows? I have a set on my wagon and ideally Id like to lower it but Im not to familiar with the Bilstein shocks.

I was thinking about going with the Eibach Pro kit
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                                Are the Bilsteins just as good as Koni yellows? I have a set on my wagon and ideally Id like to lower it but Im not to familiar with the Bilstein shocks.

I was thinking about going with the Eibach Pro kit
                                Quality wise Bilsteins are a better damper (unless Koni has stepped up the QC).whether they will handle a drop better is another story.

Comment

Working...
                                X