Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
    Just bought a bed for the first time. King bed, kept it coil spring because I tried doing the dirty on a memory foam once and all momentum was damped, but it has a 4" memory top, memory foam pillows, and 800 count egyptian cotton sheets from Macy's Hotel Collection. I've been sleeping so good this last week. But it put me down about 2k...

Yeah, the price of beds is fucking insane. Most people don't know how much a good bed actually costs until they go to buy one themselves.

Comment

whats crazy is people buy and sell used beds.... With the bedbug epidemic and just general cleanliness.. its nasty. Beds gain like 20lbs or something in 10 years from mites and their shit.

ever hear the story of some outfit in NY thatd go around and collect beds out of the trash reupholster them and sell them at a discount..some guy bought one for his daughter and she became very ill, they couldnt figure it out but the only thing they could think of was the bed, they cut it open to find the old guts and an infestation of bugs.. yuck

Id rather sleep on an airbed for the time being before I bought a used bed. Ive gotten old beds from my aunt and mom..but at least I knew where they came from and wernt scuzy. anywho, enjoy the ZZZzzzZZzz.

Comment

Finally got a car cover, so fuck you cats, fuck you birds; and fuck you trees.

Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

It's stupid, I have a list of parts I was planning on buying and I keep spending money on grown up shit. I just moved across the country and got a new job. So I didn't have anything here. Sit just keeps adding up.
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
            Not a purchase but a pleasant surprise when I went to the mail box today. Copenhagen sent me some carpenters pencils with my initials on them.

Cuz carpentry aint right unless something your working on has a bit of dip spit on it
            visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
              Cuz carpentry aint right unless something your working on has a bit of dip spit on it
              I use these everyday, I need to find out how to get more!

Comment

Have you got mouth cancer yet?
                Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

x4

Now just a couple days of hard work coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                    Have you got mouth cancer yet?
                    Who are you talking to?
                    Last edited by H311RA151N; 09-17-2014, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Picked up a P06 really cheap for the CB

HDD usb 3.0 copy dock station. It was time to back up several drives. Also purchased several drives not pictured.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladi View Post

x4

Now just a couple days of hard work coming up.
                        I was the one talking to you about these on Instagram. Nice to see them up here as well. Hopefully you get em cleaned up and installed

The Facebook group

Comment

Vladi, are those wheels BBS RX?

I used to have a set of those! I regret selling them. They don't make them in 4x114.3 anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucien View Post
                            Did you order these from the buyhardrace.com?

I wanted to buy some of their parts but when i called they said for cb7 parts i'd have to order from their international site and shipping would double the cost.
                            Yes I got them from buyhardrace.com. I believe their website indicated that they had 3 left but I maybe mistaken. They also have a few listed on their buyhardrace eBay page.

Comment

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                              I was the one talking to you about these on Instagram. Nice to see them up here as well. Hopefully you get em cleaned up and installed
                              Im starting on them tomorrow, will probably make a members rides topic here so the forum can follow the progress too.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              Vladi, are those wheels BBS RX?

I used to have a set of those! I regret selling them. They don't make them in 4x114.3 anymore!
                              Yep, they are RX217, I love them and got them for dirt cheap, sometimes you just need a little luck when hunting for cool stuff

Comment

IWB holster, mag carrier, and a gun belt.
                                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X