X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck, my car has more done and im offering it for less
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
      SOLD!

This car is going to the East Coast.
      Sad , so sad.
      Car should have stay in CA atleast.

Comment

just unlocked, activated and jailbroke my first iphone! now i need to learn how to replace screens, power buttons and the LCD/digitizers.
        I <3 G60.

Comment

I need some sunvisors in grey good condition. Anyone know where I can find?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            just unlocked, activated and jailbroke my first iphone! now i need to learn how to replace screens, power buttons and the LCD/digitizers.
            when u know where to get the glass replace lmk.. i got an iphone at my house with a busted screen
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
              when u know where to get the glass replace lmk.. i got an iphone at my house with a busted screen
              know where? at my house... they have quake 1 for the iphone, it's so bad ass.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Ron should get a Euro-R IM for his H23...I wonder how the graph would look like.

Comment

Ordered my BCAA's and Creatine, Im ready to get back to where I use to be.

Comment

Originally posted by BB6-SH View Post
                    Ordered my BCAA's and Creatine, Im ready to get back to where I use to be.

Copped me 10 pounds of good quality whey for 48 bucks shipped -_-

I got the link if u need the hookup

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                      SOLD!

This car is going to the East Coast.
                      east coast??!! BALLLIN!!

whats the new ride yo?

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                        know where? at my house... they have quake 1 for the iphone, it's so bad ass.
                        Try replacing the shareware wad file with the full version. You can do this with Doom as well. You play with any emulation? You can put hella other shit on your phone as well. NES, SNES, Gameboy,Gameboy ADV, Genesis, Turbo GFX16,PSX and Mame. I hope they emulate Neogeo. The processor on the iphone is fast enough....but somebody needs to make a true emulator from scratch instead of porting a MAC emulator. It's sad the Gameboy ADV emulator is much faster than the SNES when the gameboy adv is literally a portable snes system with almost n64 power. The NES and TurboGFX16 emulators are almost up to speed but have compatibility/mapper issues with random games. The PSX is really funny to see working on the iphone. Regular 2D bs games work pretty well but 3D games are slow as shit. I loaded Battle Arena Toshiden on my phone and the SFX can't keep up with the gameplay but it's playable at a slow 12-15fps.

I love my iphone3G! I'm currently on 2.1 firmware still as I don't see any real point in upgrading at the moment until I see better features. Get the GPSx software as it makes the iphone into a true GPS system. Next update is going to have voice instructions. Another good program to get is PDAnet and Winadmin or Jaduu connect. With that you can use control your computer at your house and it's almost like having a laptop in your pocket. PDAnet is good if you carry your laptop around with you. If you want fast 3G browsing you can turn your iphone into a portable modem and browse the net. The speed is pretty good and I LOL at my friends Sprint Aircard as my connection blows his away for some reason....
                        Last edited by Kurobei; 02-23-2009, 04:00 AM.
                        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
                          I smell a fat pile of BULLSHIT.
                          Umm yeah.... so are we goin 2 the yard 2maro? Perfect weather for it.... Also whats up with the minor operation on your car? I can probably get the guy to do it for cheap....it should be straightforward for him since he did it to my car already.
                          I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by Kurobei View Post
                            Umm yeah.... so are we goin 2 the yard 2maro? Perfect weather for it.... Also whats up with the minor operation on your car? I can probably get the guy to do it for cheap....it should be straightforward for him since he did it to my car already.
                            Yeah I'm down. Just wake me up.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
                              Overnight replacement of iPhone screens: http://techrestore.com/xcart/home.php?cat=359

Buy your own screen (for a 3G, they have 1st gen iPhone stuff too, and DIY guides): http://www.ifixit.com/Products/iPhone-3G/137
                              1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                                ill do it for him for 150...fuck that place.

paul has lost his ability to mod so he has to start lies so we give him attention since his leadership has clearly faded away.
                                If he has a 3G, wouldn't $150 be more than tech restore?
                                1992 Prelude S w/swapped H22A

Comment

Working...
                                X