Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What kind of rims are attached to those 17" tires?

Comment

DAMNIT HONDATA!!!! can you PLEEEASE come out with something for the 07-08 TSX!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!

all i wanna do is give them money so i can get the car tuned! Is it too much to ask for a slightly quicker car???
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yes

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
          yes
          no its not! honestly- if i knew they were working on something...id wait. if i cant upgrade anything on this car- ill need to find an alternative!
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

how about a 93 coupe cb7 with a h22 boosted.... thats complete tunable and fast as lightning..... but i know ya wont....

Comment

i will trade you straight across... lots of room for improvement, you just give me your keys and i will give you my screw driver

my ride

Comment

i've been holding on to this bug body for around 3 weeks or so. thought of plenty of designs to paint, but it just seem'd correct to make my own "Monster Energy Bug". took around 3 hours to do.... with about 4 different colors applied. (the rc is my E Revo, totally huals some serious ass!!!!) those that were at the marymoore meet can contest to that.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post

i've been holding on to this bug body for around 3 weeks or so. thought of plenty of designs to paint, but it just seem'd correct to make my own "Monster Energy Bug". took around 3 hours to do.... with about 4 different colors applied. (the rc is my E Revo, totally huals some serious ass!!!!) those that were at the marymoore meet can contest to that.
                  Hell yeah I can that thing would easily take on lots of the cars there 0-60

Comment

hm i musta missed it haha looks sick tho

gage... hahah

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Radio controlled cars are so much fun. I used to mess around with them a few years back. I've been looking into getting back into it. Never really messed around with electric stuff, I love the gas versions. My brother has a Traxxas Jato with the 3.3 motor, it'll do well over 70 mph outta the box. It's in great shape, just needs to have the motor rebuilt. I may buy it from him and get back into it. It's so much fun.

By the way, that bug looks sweet man.

Comment

Originally posted by royalaccord92 View Post
                        What kind of rims are attached to those 17" tires?
                        Kobe VIZ-5

Only have 2 though and one has about a 4-5in. section of the lip snapped/broken off from when I was hit. Other than that they are pretty good.

Like so:

3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Comment

this shot was today having a lil fun with the revo at a new construction site

this is the result of drag racing a good friend of mine today about 5 minutes after the first shot was taken. i was doing 65mph (per GPS), and drifted offcourse into the back of a dump truck trailer. i won the drag race, but the dump truck trailer ultimatly won the battle..... snap'd the chassis in half, and shattered all duel crank steering links, bent both shock rods, but the body only suffered a lil rubber mark on the fender from the impact with the trailer tire...

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
                              how rude. someone took a shit next to the tsx.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

Lawls

Comment

Working...
                                X