No announcement yet.

For those with netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$15 for unlimited streaming plus unlimited DVD rental by mail is still pretty darn cheap. You could pay that in late fees from blockbuster alone.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

If we dont drop the whole service because of this increase, we will just keep the streaming .
      WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

I got my email today. I currently get 3 by mail at a time now plus streaming. I think I'll cut mine back to 1 dvd now.
        Originally posted by Tippey764
        You're such a dumbass, the world ends on saturday...

Comment

They went up a few months back already. I have the 2 dvd service. I had the 3 but downgraded cause of the price.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
            Problem with streaming is most things are old..
            or B grade movies -_-. i canceled my netflix a while ago and planned on getting it again when it came out for the 3DS. might not now

no
            Accord turbo kit under $2k here
            $30 HID kits here Thread
            "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
            "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

I've been sitting on the same 2 DVDs for over a year... but I've been paying my $14 a month for 2 DVDs and streaming. Now that it's going up to $19 a month, I'm going to drop the DVD option. So they're going to lose $7 a month from me that they were getting otherwise. I use the hell out of the streaming (it's been worth $14 a month to me!)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                I've been sitting on the same 2 DVDs for over a year... but I've been paying my $14 a month for 2 DVDs and streaming. Now that it's going up to $19 a month, I'm going to drop the DVD option. So they're going to lose $7 a month from me that they were getting otherwise. I use the hell out of the streaming (it's been worth $14 a month to me!)
                wth? the streaming only option has been available for at least six months. That is when we bought my inlaws a certificate for netflix and it was available then. Sounds like you were over paying?? I think it was only two bucks cheaper at the time, now they are fucking everything up. Jackasses.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

no he wasnt overcharged. he said TWO dvds. meaning he opted for the more expensive package. if it was one dvd and streaming then it should be cheaper. they also charge extra for bluray.

no
                  $30 HID kits here Thread
                  "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                  "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Wow. I didn't think anyone did netflix DVD's my mail anymore lol.

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Oh come on guys its only $15 bucks it isnt going to kill you. You spend like 15 bucks or more on gas so whats the big deal. Id spend 15 dollars more to watch movies that I want to wach and not give a shit its better than looking at cable personally in my honest opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                        Oh come on guys its only $15 bucks it isnt going to kill you. You spend like 15 bucks or more on gas so whats the big deal. Id spend 15 dollars more to watch movies that I want to wach and not give a shit its better than looking at cable personally in my honest opinion.
                        I get what you are saying. But 15 dollars here and 15 dollars there really adds up,plus this is not the first time they have jacked up there monthly fees and it's quite a hike this time. my family and I really like the service,however it may be time to take our 20 dollars and go else where .
                        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by Ander View Post
                          Wow. I didn't think anyone did netflix DVD's my mail anymore lol.
                          my bro does it to rip the movies to his hard drive lol

no
                          $30 HID kits here Thread

Comment

shit for real? Well they can't raise ma bill till I get the mail thingy. Sucks when companies bank and decide to fuck the customers to bank more...it's what's wrong with the country. They were making loads before...like they have vehicle costs...riiiiight. lame
                            ____

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                              For me it does. Every penny counts, baller on a budget =)
                              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by Law Grandeur View Post
                                no he wasnt overcharged. he said TWO dvds. meaning he opted for the more expensive package. if it was one dvd and streaming then it should be cheaper. they also charge extra for bluray.

Technically he wasn't over charged, but technically he was because he could have switched to the stream only option half a year ago instead of sitting on two dvd's and over paying.
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X