showering with men........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

showering with men........

ok, first off me and my old lady are splitting up and im going to be single for the first time in 7+ years.
    with me returning to the dating scene in the near future, ive joined a gym with 2 buddies.

ok now here the problem.....they bust on me for not showering with them.
    im not a homosexual so i choose not to put myself in a situation where exposed dongs are present.
    im 28 yrs old and never played sports in high school so this is a very unfamiliar situation for me.

my boys crack on me and say "the reason i cant shower with men is because i secretly want there flesh bananas in my mouth", or that im scared ill pop a boner while showering from being stimulated with man passion.

how can i over come this phobia and let my monkey swing like the rest?

looking at your sig...maybe your friends are right. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

dont look at em, thats what i would do.

but screw them dude (not really) if u dont want to shower with dudes, dont. i know i dont ever want to.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
          Ohhh, Burn. J/P.

Just do it, or don't do it. Who cares if they rag on you. You know your not ***, so what others think shouldn't really matter.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
          aww_shiet
          91accordexr33

Comment

LOL i assume your white. Look here and listen to the werdz of da wize. You are at the gym . Workin out hard pumpin yo self up. After wards you need a shower wether you want it by your lonesome or with your butties. Go ahead and do man. If you get a boner youll problly just get a hand job and a talkin to. or find out that getting out of the relationhip after 7 was just a be faux . Either way your probly ***. (your tile says showering with men) not im insecure about getting a boner next to my friends who are naked after workin out.

Comment

i wouldnt do it either.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Just do it, it may be uncomfortable and embarrasing, but if you have no choice, eventually you'll get used to it and won't feel so self-conscious.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I woulnd't. you ***?

Comment

This is the best thread.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jay78

how can i over come this phobia and let my monkey swing like the rest?

why do you wanna overcome ur "phobia" just so you can shower with ur guy friends, or other guys. there is a reason you have the "phobia" (if u wanna call it that), and thats cuz U DONT ENJOY SHOWERING WITH MEN....or u have a tiny pedro!

who the hell (talking heterosexual guys) willingly wants to shower with men anyways......besides
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

its really not that big a deal..i mean you usually aren't side by side when in a group shower...and if you are...thats on you...but usually there is enough room in a group shower as to avoid any odd situations....so just clean your stank ass and go about your business

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                          Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                          by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Hey lets play swords.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Shit join Golds, they have individual showers, at least here anyway. Dude, after u finish lifting, ur gunna get a boner regardless, if youre liftin hard anyway. dont sweat it, ***. j/k
                              She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
                              Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
                              Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X