custom interiors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom interiors

i was wondering if anyone had pictures of any modifications that they may have done to there cb7?

If you look on my cardomain page, I have converted my doors, c-pillars, rear interior panels, rear deck, and front speaker covers to black. Its just a subtle change.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

looks good man!! good job!! hey how did u do the lighting in back of ur grill and bumper? i tried putting a light back there too but had no space!!

Comment

I bought these from my local advanced auto parts.

http://streetglow.com/site/products.led.ledstrips.php

They have a peel and stick 3M backing. I stuck them up in the underside of the top of my grill, then i ran some wires to the fusebox and hooked the wires to my headlight fuse, so when I turn on the headlights, the neon comes on also. I got rid of the lights though, too much attention to my car.

Comment

thanx man!!! well i plan to have a switch to be able to turn them off and on when i want!

Comment

No problem, a switch will be alot better than how mine was wired. What color are you thinking?

Comment

but what did you paint your pieces with mndude???

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
              Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

I used Duplicolor High Performance Vinyl and Fabric coating....its a type of spray paint. Theres several OEM style colors including gloss and flat black. I used flat black, i figure gloss would look cheap.

Comment

it does, i started out with gloss when i painted my 4Runner, and switched to flat......it looks awesome! you did a nice job on yours....have you had any problems with it scratching off anywhere?
                  1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

It scrapes off really easily on my center console and door sills.....but that's because they are plastic and this paint isnt made for plastic. The vinyl stuff like the door panels and the fabric things hold up great though, and you can wipe it down with a wet rag or armor-all it just like normal. So for a simple answer, no it does not scrape easily off of the things the paint is actually meant for.

Comment

Theres a spray,cant remember the name,but it bonds to the plastic so the duplicolor stuff will stay,I guess like a plastic primer

Hustle Hard! This is a design of some gear I've been workin on.

Comment

hey mndude07 that paint ou used is sweet can you send me a PM on the paint you used cause i want to change my interior to black instead of burdandy

hey do they make paint that we can use for the dashboard????

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                        "2SIIC"
                        Authentic Jerseys for sale
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

i suppose u could always sand the dash before you paint it too. but that means commitement. although painting ur dash takes commitment ne ways so nm. lol
                          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                          Disregard females, acquire currency
                          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

This is my little motification to my interior the door panels were also matched to the seats

Comment

^^^^^^^^^ that looks sexy, what car are those seats out of?

Comment

Working...
                              X