Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Most Mileage Out Of A Full Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last time I checked (about a month ago)I get like 20 mpg on 89 octane with a H22. So @ 14gal that equals 280miles per tank, but I got a heavy foot, can't seem to do the speed limit. got a ticket for doing 73 in a 50 last week and that was just leaving the on-ramp- I was still in 3rd gear
    MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
    If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

I just got my tranny rebuilt+ a new head gasket, and I'm rocking at least 31 MPG per fillup....o' course, I have a really light foot.

Comment

the best tank I got was 720KM with 250KM of highway and the rest on normal road (1 line and a limit of 90KM/H).

Just to know at like 120KMH (72-74MPH I think) what RPM your car is doing... Mine is going to 2800rpm... at 3000rpm I do 127KMH

Comment

i have no idea wut mines capable of, but im sure i can get 400ish

1991 Lx coupe........traded now I have nothing lol

Comment

Originally posted by croc-note
            the best tank I got was 720KM with 250KM of highway and the rest on normal road (1 line and a limit of 90KM/H).

Just to know at like 120KMH (72-74MPH I think) what RPM your car is doing... Mine is going to 2800rpm... at 3000rpm I do 127KMH
            @ 120km, 5th gear =>3000k

Comment

U usually do about 350 to 415 in town driving in hot weather on 91 octane with windows down and a heave foot on the f22 with dirty airfilter and needing to do a oilchange and trans flush---wow I just went off

Comment

463 miles on a tank once... at an average speed of about 85mph on the way to Canada from Georgia. But that was a few years before it started to burn oil. When I put the new head gasket and piston rings in it should get it back over 32mpg. I just averaged 30mpg the other day over 320mi of driving.
                -Christopher 1993 Accord DX 5spd
                Macon, GA

The Genisis of Digital Beauty:

Comment

I just filled up today and my speedo said 554. Thats the same tank I had when driving back from Orlando from the O-town meet we had last Saturday. So about 225 miles are highway and maybe 50 more from city driving and the rest is a mixture of city and highway from my girl driving my car thru out the week. I must say that my gas mileage have improved drastically
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

440 on the REGULAR.

Comment

on long trip i could probably push 460. but since im only 4spd it sucks. a 5spd would push up to even like 650.
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

400+ easily for city, 500+ for highway. never really finished an entire tank in one sitting.
                        mrt - '91 frost white ex coupe

Comment

full tank of gas

i barely get too like, 320 miles
                          but thats cuzz its most street driving
                          wen i drive highway a lot i get like 28mpg

Find me in the canyons

Comment

almost 500 miles, fuel light was one for about the last 25 of it.
                            75% or more highway, and otherwise pretty good conditions
                            Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

I've been consistently running 26 mpg. I'm relatively light footed, but I get on it at least once or twice in every drive. That's with a K&N filter short ram, and a test pipe.
                              MRT(vvv) --Stock CB7 Enthusiast #1--

Vouches: new_beginnings, ThrakBarts, beanzfynest617, JaK FRoSTWhiTE, 92_EX_Ninja, mak
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              i am with the dumb. i cannot brain.

Comment

411 miles.
                                92 accord ex 5 speed

Comment

Working...
                                X