No announcement yet.

HondaMomma6 : 1993 Acoord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it has been a while since I have been on here..wagon is still coming along slowly..got a few small problems but nothing major..got some new wheels..going to get them on there soon..got the new lip on and new head lights..just ordered some new corner light..still looking for some fenders..getting the H22 ready to be put in..everything is coming together so nice

Comment

Originally posted by HondaMomma6 View Post
      Ok..We should be able to get some pics when we put it on..my hubby said that he was going to puts some hood pins on the hood..for some reason it doesn't shut all the way on one side..
      Thanks! It'd be great to actually see the rack install.
      Sad that the one side of the CF Hood doesn't sit right.
      Was the car ever hit or/run into anything? Then again, I've seen perfect CF Hoods,
      and never before hit CB7's, and like you say, one side or the other seems off.

Nena, keep doing what you're doin .. and how-bout a sneek-peek of those "new wheels?"?

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Well have not been on here in a while..have new wheels for the wagon..soon going to be getting the new hatch and finders and then the paint..got an H22 going in..lots of good things going on for my baby..have not been about to post an pics but I will take them and try to post after she is done!!

Comment

you have a shit ton of lights going on, on the front end of that cb9
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Because she said the back road are dark where she's driving

"Cleft"
            Rolling vid>> Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
              you have a shit ton of lights going on, on the front end of that cb9
              Well the fog lights are not on it anymore and the headlights have been changed!!

Comment

Well the real work on my wagon as begun..Have got the new fenders on and a new door..doing some work on the body..might have to get a new bumper..not sure on that yet..going to get a new hatch and got the paint ordered..going to post some pics as soon as I can..she's starting to come together!!

Comment

From the Facebook pics the car turned out amazing!!

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Well we took the car to AFM12 this passed weekend and it was great..
                    Meet new people and had a lot of fun..
                    My wagon got best 4th Gen wagon..
                    Proud of the hubby..he done a great job..
                    Going to get him to put some pics up as soon as he can..the car as turned out great!!!!

Comment

I should of known who's CB9 was this. Plus I got ass chewed for it at AFM12 lol!!!!
                      Accord Of The Month January 09
                      Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                      BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Now we just need some good pics of it!
                        It looked damn good at AFM.

Comment

Yeah. Gonna have to how her how to do that. It's kinda different since we have to transfer pics between three devices. Don't ask.

Originally posted by Devergote
                          A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                          X