Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "OMG! WTF? Did you do to your vehicle?" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ potential there. If he gets the rest of the car together, I could dig it.
    We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
    Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

Yeah, I'm feelin it too. The idea is cool...I mean, who really goes out and nicely mods a Tercel, let alone does something extreme like that with one?

Comment

you don't see very many chop tops anymore.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
          who really goes out and nicely mods a Tercel, let alone does something extreme like that with one?
          It's a small group lol

Once my suspension is sorted, I was thinking a 5" chop with a ragtop sunroof would be pretty ballin.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
          dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Agreed. I enjoyed going through your green Tercel's thread.

Comment

I found a few more pics.

Completely stock Elantra with fucking stripes!

Turbo Sport V6 Mustang? Completely stock and was obviously not turbo'd

Come on! Seriously? This use to be a Mustang

Comment

The only thing you can say about that thing is it was put together well....but that's it...

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post

Come on! Seriously? This use to be a Mustang

get rid if the targa top and change the wheels..

Comment

I posted these images in the SoCal RICER watch thread and thought I should share with the rest of you.

Also check out the SoCal RICER thread for more images.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=94809

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
                      Wow. Paint this bad boy white an NASA has a new shuttle in it's roster. LOVE the spoiler lights.

Comment

Took this pic a few weeks ago. A friend that lives in the area told it doesn't have the scoops anymore.

I personally don't like over the top body kits. And many time even simpler body kits can make the car look cheap. At least this kit is all one color and seems to be put together well. But the kit doesn't flow with the car's styling/lines. Especially that rear bumper. The single exhaust, is I guess different... but different doesn't mean it looks good.

Stock height? It didn't have airbags.

Fake hood scoop/vent and fake roof scoop/vent

And finally the F@#king wing!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                          normally when I hear the word "donk" I think lift and huge wheels. I see it so much living in GA it's rediculous. Then again, my brother owns this

It's not so bad I guess, but you wouldn't see me in it.
                          That's not a donk, it's a box. A donk is a 70's Chevy impala, said that the impala deer looked like a donkey...and was shortened to donk, a box is a 78-90 caprice, and a bubble is a 91-96 caprice/impala. A skirt bubble is a 91-93 caprice,because of the half covered rear wheel wells.

Comment

He's got the skirts for his, but they need to be painted. I had to do wheel bearing on it not to long ago, they fell apart.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

heres a whopper lol I searched the local craigslist and this came up in the near by listings

heres the listing

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/3987724405.html
                              MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202004
                              1992 Accord EX(Canadian)Seattle Silver sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Jking72 View Post
                                heres a whopper lol I searched the local craigslist and this came up in the near by listings

heres the listing

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/3987724405.html
                                I'd buy it if it was for sale in Omaha.

The "mods" are a bit outrageous. WTF is with the fake hood scoop trend? I dont get that, or the press on fender bling.

I wonder why some people are so prone to doing stupid shit like that.
                                Originally posted by wed3k
                                im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                                X