Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

P13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P13

Does a USDM P13 can be chip ??? Some people told me only JDM P13 can be chip....
    thx

Either P13 is not easily chipped or not possible at all, I forget which one. I know Hondata won't work with it.
    1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
    CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
    PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Originally posted by Velocifero View Post
      Either P13 is not easily chipped or not possible at all, I forget which one. I know Hondata won't work with it.
      Looking at the USDM P13 I have, it DOES NOT look like it can be chipped. Then again, I've never chipped an ECU in my life. So I couldn't give you a definite answer. I'm sure one of the tuners on here could tell you what to do.

Comment

get a p28 or p72 and get one of those chipped.

Comment

p13's can be chipped but the code can't be modified so you can't tune....worthless. pick up a p28 and you can ditch the knock sensor and egr, you can also add the iab controls easily if you snap up an auto ecu
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
          X