Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

"Low Gas" warning light doesn't come up at all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Low Gas" warning light doesn't come up at all

The needle went underneath the redline and the warning light still don't light up. What should I start with?
    my rims cost more than my car

putting gas in the car? as long as you monitor the gauge, you should be fine.

Comment

I am thinking bulb or fuse maybe

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

bulb, there is no fuse for the gas light.

Member Ride Facebook
        XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
        SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
        For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by stanchua
          The needle went underneath the redline and the warning light still don't light up. What should I start with?
          Your gauge still works right, then you shouldn't have a problem One less annoying light to look at.
          -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
          if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
          Originally posted by deevergote
          I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
          Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

im glad i can still make it to the gas station with the needle under the redline LOL
            my rims cost more than my car

Comment

im glad i can still make it to the gas station with the needle under the redline LOL
              Isn't the sensor governed by the floater in the gas tank? Are you sure that the needle for the gas is even correct? It could be saying you are on empty when you really aren't. Maybe its alittle off?
              -Lance- (Formally known as H0ndaspyd3rLM)

Originally posted by H22Artman
              if he still disagrees. well...... buy him a pink sweater and tell him to go buy some curtains.
              I posted a nude photo of myself on cd5tuner.com... it broke the site.
              Bought from: lo_dit, 924dr, Fatman88, 91project, noobcake, loud92cb7

٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶

Comment

its not a good thing to let that needle go that low. unless u want to have to change the fuel filter. and then in a while ur fuel pump.
                My RIDE

Comment

mine does the same thing. one time I changed the fuel sending unit and then it worked.(gas light) but It was wack -it would read lower than normal, so I put my old one back in.

Originally posted by kc8enb07
                  does it come w/ jdm trash? they better throw away gold in it

Comment

my gas light dont work..ether i drive it below the red line and drove like 20-30 miles and never ran out...they say when the light comes on u have 2 gallons or so...

Comment

my light comes on with about 2.5 gallons or so left.

you could always go by mileage.

17 gallon tank.

2 gallon buffer----- 15gallons X 27mpg = 405miles. give or take.

on long highway trips i can go 500 miles on a tank. around town, 400.

These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

My light dosent work ether cause i put 66L of gas one time (maybe 16 Gallon)

Comment

My gauge doesnt work right but my light does. When the light is on solid a put gas in. It usually starts coming on and going off before it stays on solid.

Comment

Working...
                          X