No announcement yet.

My life in Japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wait isnt there already a member that went to japan?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

OnBBS17

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

where is his pics?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Search his threads

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Im here (smiley face) this keyboard is insane to say the least. I will come back to give updates. time to go take pics.
            My Car
            FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by mchaley View Post
              Im here (smiley face) this keyboard is insane to say the least. I will come back to give updates. time to go take pics.
              this?

you sir, are now in the future

welcome.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
              Honda Accord Euro-R
              Honda Odyssey Absolute
              Honda City I-DSi
              Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post
                this?

you sir, are now in the future

welcome.
                lol
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  lost in translation? say no to the japanese whores.
                  yeah...you're gonna end up with Gimpdick...

fuck a japanese hoe...3 days later...it shrivels up and falls off.

OR...if you dont pay...you'll end up working for the Yakuza.

Im talking out of my ass.

Have a safe and fun trip ....and bring back a JDM Accord!

RHD ftw.
                  92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                  My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335 View Post

JDM turbo keyboard!
                    92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                    My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Hey man good luck. Save as much money as you can. Food can be expensive like $2-3 for an apple and $30 for a cantaloupe ( of course it's yen but just for reference).

You can find used cars for cheap but you just have to make sure you pass emissions. If not you will be paying a lot until you get it fixed. That's why people buy new cars more often there and used cars are cheap.

Getting a license will cost you a few thousand dollars even if you have the AAA " international " license. They don't except that anymore for some one who is living there. It's just for people who come on vacation ( unless they changed that in the last 3 months ). Getting a license takes about a month or 2 ( depending on how much time you have to put into going to the school ).

The trains are super efficient you don't really need a car to get around ( don't shoot me ). When you get a car you have to have a place to park it. If you are rich enough to have a house ( what americans think a tiny 2 or 3 bedroom apartment is ) you will not have to pay as much but if you live in an apartment like 90 -95% of people in the country you will have to pay anywhere from a few hundred -a thousand dollars a month ( all depending on the prefecture and city ) to actually park. It's crazy but they have no space.

For Japanese language there is a book called " making out in Japanese " and you can find it at the maruzen at Tokyo station or at Oriental Bazar in Harajuku.

It's the Japanese that people actually speak. Not the " Proper " stuff.
                      It's the best for a first timer and then move on to or also at the same time grab " Japanese for busy people" vol1.

If you want english books Maruzen is the best ( easiest to find ) place to go.

Good-luck. I hope you brought condoms They are made a " wee " bit shorter and smaller....
                      this has become my saving light http://www.condom.com/index.html
                      they will get it sent to you in 3-5 days and bill you " discretely ".

Any other questions you have feel free to ask.
                      Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
                      My Page!

Comment

Whoa. I'm quickly finding out that I can't communicate. There was limited Japanese in Tokyo. Here in Ogawara, near Sendai, you'd be better off trying to find a rainbow with a pot of gold than someone who speaks English.

Going to try to get more pics today. So far, I've seen two skylines, an older evo, and some others which I'm not sure what they were. Getting the camera out takes way longer than I'd like though I think there's a sylvia in the parking lot
                        My Car

Comment

Oh and another " big " ( annoying ) thing is. Bank/atm card hours.
                          All banks are closed on Sat/Sun. Some atms do not work after 12 am on Sat. And They all close by 5 pm on sun. No transactions ( dollar to yen account, transfers to or from banks in another country) will go through after 4- 4:30 pm friday and nothing before 7:30 am monday.

7/11 ( 7 & I holdings ) seems to be workable the latest on sat nights and sunday afternoon.

You know how we have days that are " recognized " important days but are not really " holidays " where we get out of work or school ? Well all of their " recognized " days and " regular " holidays are all holidays so all banks are closed on those days and there are no electric transactions .

Sometimes it's for a week or a few days. Always always take money out for the weekend on thursday because there are so many of those days and people don't always know. They have to put them into the calendars on cell phones so people know it's coming.

Also regular bank and post office hours are like 9 am - 3:30 or 4 pm ( when everyone is actually working ). I hear from my Japanese friends that they are able to get out of work some times to be able to go to the bank cause they usually work 12 to 14 hour days... ( whew!!)..
                          Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
                          My Page!

Comment

Sweet. Yeah I'm learning about some of that at the moment :P I have a bunch of cash at home so it shouldnt be a problem for a while.

Tomorrow I have an interview in Tokyo... yeah... pretty nervous about that. We're going to Sendai today to figure out my route to get there. I'll probably take a bus to and from tokyo. 6 hour trip each way but what are you going to do. I'll have to leave at about 8 or 9 so I have a few hours to find the place.

My Japanese is very slow. It feels a bit awkward at the moment... jeeze I wonder why :P I wish this interview was on Friday or next week but what are you going to do.

Looking out my window... there are two sylvias, an older evo, and something that looks like an STI. I've seen about 3 skylines so far. I have pics but havn't had time to put them up. I hope to... tomorrow most likely.

Once I get a job I think I'll get a car. Driving is very different here but I think I can get the hang of it. Riding around in a taxi helps quite a lot. Satellite is also going to be put in for sure. I have 8 channels of all Japanese right now. Should help the language skills though.
                            My Car

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7 View Post
                              yeah...you're gonna end up with Gimpdick...

fuck a japanese hoe...3 days later...it shrivels up and falls off.

OR...if you dont pay...you'll end up working for the Yakuza.

Im talking out of my ass.

Have a safe and fun trip ....and bring back a JDM Accord!

RHD ftw.
                              pffft you got filthy asia and japan mixed up buddy. they are 2 totally different things. like comparing beans to rice

no
                              Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                              $30 HID kits here Thread
                              "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                              "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

what kind of job you are gettin?
                                MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X