i dont get it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
    I'm not the one that bought a prelude. No one's getting butt hurt.
    No ones getting butt hurt but were still throwing jabs like this. Nice.

The Prelude made perfect sense in its day. Dont forget the Civic Si was just another underpowered grocery getter til 06. The Prelude filled their "quick car" spot. You cannot fairly compare the Prelude and the S2000. They were never produced in the same model year because, guess what, the fucking S2000 replaced the Prelude. Its not a sport compact, its a roadster. Theres just a little bit of a difference there.

I also love the weight "facts" being tossed around in here. I dont think a site with a 6th gen Civic picture next to "1992-1995 Honda Civic" is the most reliable source for Honda info.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

check this out, http://hondaswap.com/reference-mater...weights-28662/

I've used this as a guide for years.
      -Big3racing.net-
      My Build Thread. Many pics.

Comment

I'm not the one that bought a prelude. No one's getting butt hurt.
        lol wtf is all this buying shit.

im talking about being a drivers race no matter what car you have, you're here talking about buying cars and cars that dont make sense with out factual support why it doesnt make sense. apparently you dont know where im getting at.

you proved you bought your car cause it feels right and your not the one that bought a prelude. that has nothing that has to do with the fuckin topic.

the guy was wondering how he won against a car thats more powerful against his, obviously its a drivers race or the faster car is just fucked up.

Comment

it's all driver, i can make my accord handle as well as some cars but if there was one mistake, id be off the side of the cliff because i have to push it that far to keep up.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

h22 preludes are NOT fast.

Preludes were really the only car honda produced that made absoloutely no sense what so ever.

Last gen's were nice lookin cars.

Thats really about it.
            The Prelude SH won Car and Driver's "Best Handling Car Under 30k" showdown in 97-98

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
              The Prelude SH won Car and Driver's "Best Handling Car Under 30k" showdown in 97-98
              well that still made absoloutely no sense what so ever

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2 View Post
                well that still made absoloutely no sense what so ever
                This thread is a fail . . . its all about the driver. . . no matter the car.
                The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
                Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
                He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

Comment

whoa..

quite a bit of temper flyin thru hear.. i should of longed on a week ago damn!! i do have a pretty strong motor i got some things done but it aint no H motor he got me in the long run for sure just cause his gears are so FN short well thats my therory.. but if he didnt have vtec i would spank the white rite off his ass!!

Comment

What was the Prelude a prelude to??

Honda does games like that. CR-X, Civic Renaissance - Model X

Comment

I Heard that the S2000 use to be the del sol back in the 90's, not the Prelude

Comment

Originally posted by pedroalcala View Post
                        I Heard that the S2000 use to be the del sol back in the 90's, not the Prelude
                        GTFO... omg...

Comment

Prelude was considered a sports coupe. It handled great, it was quick and it looked good.

A stock prelude out handles an accord with mild suspension modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747 View Post
                            Prelude was considered a sports coupe. It handled great, it was quick and it looked good.

A stock prelude out handles an accord with mild suspension modifications.
                            A stock prelude out handles an accord, stock.
                            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
                              A stock prelude out handles an accord, stock.
                              but like someone said earlier..."preludes make absolutely no sense"

Comment

neither of you won. you drove away in a old shitty accord and he drove away in an old shitty prelude

why would you even race? wtf
                                94 Honda Accord EX - cozy daily
                                95 Civic DX w/ lamesauce b18
                                92 Honda Accord Discount Xtreme - 400k miles strong
                                04 Honda Helement EX AWD - GF's ride

Comment

Working...
                                X