Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
    engine pics or ban
    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Sick car man!
      South Texas M_thaf_cka, that's where I stay!

Check out my Frost White CB
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=SpdJnky93

Comment

Well hot damn nic, any upgrades tot the h?
        MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

ummm... Vrooom psshhhh lol

Comment

Gots you's sum turbo hunh?
            MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Last edited by GunRunner; 09-27-2011, 12:40 PM.
              -1993 Accord EX SOLD
              -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper View Post
                Some Pictures from this weekend.

Ralph's 06 rsx type-s that i did a K24A2 swap in after the k20z1 laid down.

Looks Nice NIc

Comment

Looking good guys, love 90Cb7sleeper's engine bay. Also I must say that BB6 blades look sick on CB7s.
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Car looking good man!Still a bunch of imports running around up there in the dalton area??They still have those meets at the sonic in ringgold?

Car audio classifieds...
                    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                    Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                      Looking good guys, love 90Cb7sleeper's engine bay. Also I must say that BB6 blades look sick on CB7s.
                      Thanks sir, not the color i wanted at all, think im and going to pull it all apart again and repaint the bay white. once i get my ek going of course.

Originally posted by blackoutt View Post
                      Car looking good man!Still a bunch of imports running around up there in the dalton area??They still have those meets at the sonic in ringgold?
                      I work in murfreesboro tn now, lol so my time in ringgold is limited by the time i get home everyday. its a little bit of a drive.

Comment

wow Nic, the engine bay is nasty man.. Damn bro , this sedan is a 5 Star car..I like the bay color and all ..How long have you been working on her ?

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Engine bay looks really good Nic. Loved this thing with fogs and the colored 1pcers though. :/

Keep it up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                            Engine bay looks really good Nic. Loved this thing with fogs and the colored 1pcers though. :/

Keep it up.
                            those are my 1pcers
                            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Your car is so clean, I love the white, and the wheels man! Keep up the good work.

What did you do with your nose bra?

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
                                wow Nic, the engine bay is nasty man.. Damn bro , this sedan is a 5 Star car..I like the bay color and all ..How long have you been working on her ?
                                We started the rebuild in feb. when we decided the red car wasnt worth fixings, i got it finished the weekend before summer I.A., Still have alot of parts laying around for it. Got an RBC to put on it as soon as i do the turbo thang.

Originally posted by MikeW View Post

I liked that look too, but i was going for the LummieCb7 look this time around, clean and simple, now if i could find some Racing Hart's i'd be set.

Keep it up.
                                I liked that look too, but i was going for the LummieCb7 look this time around, clean and simple, now if i could find some Racing Hart's i'd be set.

Originally posted by cfmurray View Post
                                Your car is so clean, I love the white, and the wheels man! Keep up the good work.

What did you do with your nose bra?
                                Josh has it on his wagon, still mine just out on loan.

Comment

Working...
                                X