A MEAT MEET // 05.20.12 Spring 2012 Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright I'll let everyone know.
    The location is Humber Bay Park East, the normal spot that has always worked for us.
    There is speedbumps there, if you can suggest another place that is a park with a BBQ area let us know! There is no permit needed for any park unless we are over 25 people which I don't think will happen lol.

Speedbumps aren't bad and there is no potholes in the park and is right off the Gardiner Expressway.

Thread will be updated eventually.
    Current:
    2007 Acura TL Type-S 6MT KBP

Past:
    1992 Honda Accord EX-R Sedan - RIP
    1991 Honda Accord EX-R Wagon - RIP 10/14/2010

Words change lives. You just got to choose the right ones.

Instagram: @CB7Nub

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7Nub View Post
      Alright I'll let everyone know.
      The location is Humber Bay Park East, the normal spot that has always worked for us. if you can suggest another place that is a park with a BBQ area let us know!
      the only thing that comes to mind that has all that and is lowered car friendly is elderado park, however theres some gravel when you get there, until you make it to the grass. but from there afterwards.... there's a lot of nice scenic or country roads, or urban roads that we could go on for cruise
      Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Originally posted by trinistylez View Post
        the only thing that comes to mind that has all that and is lowered car friendly is elderado park, however theres some gravel when you get there, until you make it to the grass. but from there afterwards.... there's a lot of nice scenic or country roads, or urban roads that we could go on for cruise
        Are you bringing that silver accord!? She looks like a beaut!

The start of something good

Comment

Gravel roads and freshly washed/waxed cars don't mix well, oh and Josh iv been talking to CB7Freek about the meet put him down as a possibility

New heart and soul H22A4
          Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
          Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
          Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

13th works for me for sure now josh, look forward to meeting the rest of you too!
            IG:worldboss_sanjcb7

Comment

Updated the thread! I have been busy lately and if I have no added you and you want to come to the meet please let me know again!

Confirmed Attendees:
              1) CB7Nub
              2) Hondaman1990
              3) honda_mike
              4) 90blackcoupe
              5) Monza
              6) trinistylez
              7) sanJ_01
              8) Punkrampant (Depending on set meet day)
              9) blucb7
              10) CB7Freek
              11) Nurb4Gen
              12)
              13)
              14)
              15)

Possibly:
              1) Jukesbox
              2) Magik (jukes' brother)
              3) HondaCB7sb
              4)
              5)
              6)
              7)

Note I may change the meet a little bit and get rid of the barbacue and we may just go to a restarant. It would be a lot easier to have a barbacue at my place in Whitby at a different meet rather tag along a kitchen//BBQ to downtown Toronto in a 92 Accord lol. It will be easier and simpler. But yeah we can always have BBQ's down the road!
              Last edited by CB7Nub; 03-30-2012, 10:29 PM.
              Current:

Past:

Check out the more active "CB7Tuner Canada" Facebook group for CANADIAN members ONLY.

Comment

I agree about the bbq nub. Plus a restaurant is a pretty good place to chill and talk about shit!

The start of something good

Comment

cool, what restaurant would we be going to? reservations might be a must... especially if we are all going together, its a pretty big group.

Comment

cool, what restaurant would we be going to? reservations might be a must... especially if we are all going together, its a pretty big group.
                    Restaurant will be announed at a later date, soon though.
                    Reservations will be made!

Side note:
                    Where did you take that picture with all the other CB7's and how long ago was it?
                    If you know them trinistylez invite them to come along as they are HIGHLY welcomed!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Updated the thread and little and I'll be working on it hardcore this weekend.

Tentative Attendees:

1) CB7Nub
                    2) Hondaman1990
                    3) honda_mike
                    4) 90blackcoupe
                    5) Monza
                    6) trinistylez
                    7) sanJ_01
                    8) Punkrampant (Depending on set meet day)
                    9) blucb7
                    10) CB7Freek
                    11) Nurb4Gen
                    12) Eddy Mac
                    13) Jukesbox
                    14) Magik
                    15) HondaCB7sb
                    16)
                    17)
                    18)
                    19)
                    Current:

Past:

Comment

Restaurant will be announed at a later date, soon though.
                      Reservations will be made!

Side note:
                      Where did you take that picture with all the other CB7's and how long ago was it?
                      If you know them trinistylez invite them to come along as they are HIGHLY welcomed!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
                      took it about a week ago. and ive been telling them! but they want details first, so when you announce where and what... ill let them know and see what they say. that pic was taken at lawrence auto collision, brampton. theres always a lot of mint cb's there.

Comment

seriously though, those speed bumps are bigger than normal ones. I'm not coming if it's at humer bay. I did it last year. This year I'm even lower.

Pick a Tim hortens anywhere else. We an meet and hang out and have coffee.

As for the guy from Ottawa, my first cb7 meet I drove from north bay and was still the first person there.

Comment

I understand.

One problem is some locations have security and may want to kick us out.
                          If anyone knows a location in the GTA that isn't bad like a Tim Hortons, let us know.
                          But it's still Humber Bay at the moment.

We have zero security/police problems there, mainly because no one is there.
                          Current:

Past:

Comment

I understand.

One problem is some locations have security and may want to kick us out.
                            If anyone knows a location in the GTA that isn't bad like a Tim Hortons, let us know.
                            But it's still Humber Bay at the moment.

We have zero security/police problems there, mainly because no one is there.
                            theres a timmys/wendys at the intersection of mc laughlin and bovaird dr in Brampton. by nightfall, its like a car show almost every weekend. There is police presence, but if you do not do anything to attract an officers attention, you won't be bothered. always lots of hondas there. there is a pearl white cb thats there a lot too, h22 with turbo set up. it would be a nice scene, if we all showed up, we would be dominating the lot, compared to all the eg's and ek's that like to show up. its rlly diverse, all tuners but different makes and models. bmw, mitsu, mercedes, etc. that timmys/wendys is 24/7 and lots of seating area too

Comment

Actual CB7 meets will NOT be held in "public" meets.
                              We are most likely going to hang together, we can always go to public meets together.
                              But for a scheduled meet I don't think it's a good idea to meet at a parking lot with a bunch of other cars like that. Maybe one day we can check out that meet there.

Plus this meet I'm trying to find a more central location in Toronto. Not east or west, or super north.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

AS FOR THE MEET

EATING LOCATION WILL BE FINALIZED THIS WEEK NO IF AND BUTS

ALL OTHER ITINERARY IS THE SAME.
                              Humber Bay Park East - 12:30PM

WE MAY HEAD OUT TO A PHOTOSHOOT LOCATION IN BETWEEN THE MEET LOCATION AND DINNER.

I will schedule dinner at 6PM if possible. So maybe 4PM we can head out to the photoshoot location.

Starting time MAY change to be later to avoid standing in a parking lot for 3 hours lol.
                              Current:

Past:

Comment

Actual CB7 meets will NOT be held in "public" meets.
                                We are most likely going to hang together, we can always go to public meets together.
                                But for a scheduled meet I don't think it's a good idea to meet at a parking lot with a bunch of other cars like that. Maybe one day we can check out that meet there.

Plus this meet I'm trying to find a more central location in Toronto. Not east or west, or super north.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

AS FOR THE MEET

EATING LOCATION WILL BE FINALIZED THIS WEEK NO IF AND BUTS

ALL OTHER ITINERARY IS THE SAME.
                                Humber Bay Park East - 12:30PM

WE MAY HEAD OUT TO A PHOTOSHOOT LOCATION IN BETWEEN THE MEET LOCATION AND DINNER.

I will schedule dinner at 6PM if possible. So maybe 4PM we can head out to the photoshoot location.

Starting time MAY change to be later to avoid standing in a parking lot for 3 hours lol.
                                I'm hoping to have the car ready for this meet(have it done this weekend) but if it's not I'm a no show

New heart and soul H22A4
                                Bought from: King James,kouzie,xkjnboix,tommi
                                Sold too: P5ylance,GearBangnAccord
                                Traded with: crazymikey,nine_deuce

Comment

Working...
                                X