Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How many speeding tickets have you got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many speeding tickets have you got?

How many have you got. I haven't got any and I hope to keep it that way. Haha
    cb7sk8rdude

In the accord, you sure will.

Comment

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Well over 20 ive lost my license twice, but havent had any in going on 3+yrs.Thank god!

02 Crv
        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
          Well over 20 ive lost my license twice, but havent had any in going on 3+yrs.Thank god!
          Dang over 20. You must like going fast or the cops are strict!
          cb7sk8rdude

Comment

2004: 154kmh in a 100kmh zone. Reduced to 149kmh, $360 and 4 points. Taken to court, reduced to 114kmh and $124.

2010: Photo radar in work truck. 47kmh in a 30kmh zone. $180. Company paid for it. Winning.

2010: Stopped for 80kmh in a 60kmh zone. Reduced to 70kmh on the ticket. $78.

I hope not to get any more.

Comment

2 Speeding tickets and i think close to 10 no front plate tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by cb7sk8rdude View Post
                Dang over 20. You must like going fast or the cops are strict!
                I used to, but it costed me lots of money probably 5 accords worth atleast.Or one really bad ass CB.But if all i do is get tickets then thats fine with me better than alot of other shit out there.

The first time i lost them i was 16 i got 7 or 8 tickets in one pop lost them for almost 2 1/2 years 125hrs of community service 24months of probation.The second time was for 30days for another C&R.Just stupid shit that was all on me.
                The most i've ever gotten in a Honda was my very first Honda which was a CB we built in auto tech in High school early 06.I acquired it mid 07 an shortly after got 4 tickets showing my ass.Last ticket i got that i can recall was a 89 in a 55 in kentucky.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingAsian View Post
                  In the accord, you sure will.
                  Yeah that 120hp creeps up on people fast.

I have two. Both while borrowing my dads car after driving only my car for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                    damn i thought i was bad.
                    At 17 i had to go to traffic survival school due to too many points on my record. I was the only one who wasn't there due to a dui. After i turned 18, i didn't get any for 4 years. Although, lately i've hit a bad streak. Total i think is about 12 maybe. Good thing they drop off after so many years.

Click picture to see my mrt
                    Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by sikz6 View Post
                      damn i thought i was bad.
                      At 17 i had to go to traffic survival school due to too many points on my record. I was the only one who wasn't there due to a dui. After i turned 18, i didn't get any for 4 years. Although, lately i've hit a bad streak. Total i think is about 12 maybe. Good thing they drop off after so many years.
                      Yea i was hell on wheels back in the day.Young an dumb got me into trouble lots of it.3yrs so far so good never once got a seat belt ticket or anything like that was all for speeding,C&R's stuff of that nature.Could have hurt someone gladly i didn't an have only been in one wreck an i got rearended by a prius lol.
                      Now a days i might jump on a car to 70-80mph if that an its usually right after i get one or just got done tinkering with a build.But i do like my twistes still lots of them here in the BFE stick mountains of NC.So occasionally going home ill hammer down on the back roads.

02 Crv

Comment

Only one that I can think of. 42 coming out of a brief 30 section between two 35 zones. I saw the cop but didn't bother slowing down, traffic always takes that stretch at 35-40. When he pulled me over, my insurance had mysteriously disappeared (srsly, though I had a recently expired card) and my driver wing mirror was missing. He let me off on the latter two and reduced the speed to 5 over or something like that.

I was also stopped once for an erratic lane chang in front of a cop. Complete bs, because it wasn't that sudden, and he had signaled and slowed to make an earlier turn... the ticket was just for a cracked windshield he had suddenly noticed when he was talking to me. Dickhole.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

zeroooo knock on wood

Comment

I could have gotten about 10 so for. Everytime I drive I speed. Haha I don't even try. And I have no insurance (just transferred title, waiting for repairs first) so I've been slowing down a bit. Haha going 87 on the freeway, 70 on a 55. Just a bit over, nothing major.... Yet /: hahah but I have 0 tickets *knock* *knock* lol
                            1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                            For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

I was an idiot last year since i just got my license and was having way too much fun with friends so i was on the road a little bit too much. Also i felt pretty good about not getting tickets since i didn't get any for about 6 months

Then i hit a bad streak and got a ticket every month from july to november lol

Im currently paying out my ass to get my license back since after the 2nd ticket on a maryland provisional license you are suspended for 30 days then on the 3rd ticket and above its 180 days. You need to pay $180 per ticket for a court hearing

Currently my record is

45 in a 25 on a downhill

next was 50 in a 35. This is the one ticket i think is bullshit. The 50mph sign was within sight of where the ass pulled me over. I also got a ticket for expiered tags.

Then i got one for running a stop sign. I have a feeling the sign was covered or obscured since he said i blew right through it

Then i was mad about that and speed home like an idiot and got a 65 in a 45. I also got a ticket for driving without my license on me. It was at home lol ( the first cop let me off for that )

Then i got a failure to yield. I have no idea what i was thinking not yielding. I remember thinking " you dumbass you're not yielding to me and theres a cop behind you... oh wait FUCK "

Then i got a " speed greater than reasonable " He really let me off the hook since i was doing 80 in a 55 lol. I saw him on the highway driving on a sunday morning and went " oh thats a park police they don't have jurisdiction here thats for GW parkway. So i passed him doing 80 LOL. he pulls me over and lets me off with speed greater than reasonable vs 25mph over.

Come 2011 my new years resolution was to not get any tickets ( with the exclusion of expiered tags since i know i was driving with them ). For the 3 months before my license was suspended i didn't get any tickets ( with the exclusion of an expiered tag ticket LOL )

my license was suspended late february and i was all fuckthatguy.jpg and just kept driving.

I kept driving untill i was pulled over twice in the same day by the same cop. he let me off both times but made my mom come get me the second time. I have not driven since that day

Yep so thats my whole story. yeah they're not all speeding tickets but they are tickets.

Hopefully i should be able to drive again in the upcoming weeks

If i go pay $370 for the rest of my tickets and then $250 for court fees i can drive again. Yeah i don't have that much money lol. I have no where to drive anyways so its probably a good thing im not driving around spending money on food and gas.

Comment

Working...
                              X