Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

240sx rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

240sx rims

got them on criegs list for 60$ what u think? =]

Need new tires
    wat?

Comment

yea i know but the steelies i had b4 were even worse then thies. ima leave them like that till next pay check =]

Comment

Looking good, yep, a new tires!!

Comment

did you completely black out your bumper light?

Comment

Do I spot racing stripes on the hood? Please tell me I don't.
            Originally posted by chessboxer
            We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
            Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

yep i blacked out all my lights lol my car bacicly dissapears in the dark =p and yes i was bord along time ago and i wondered how it would look. i never stripes it on a cb. dose it look that bad?

Comment

I'm gonna be honest, stripes don't go well. Wheels look good but you need tires bad. If you were rollin with worse then that wow. I like your corner lights though.
                "Cause hooking vtec to a switch is stupid. Why not hook vtec up to a clapper and just slap your self in the face everytime you race."

Comment

yea i figured the stripes wouldent look that great. oh well i still have to sand/bondo up some spots anyway on the hood lol.... i hate rust holes. but yea quick question ok i got all 4 240 rims but 2 have flats so there in my garage. i actualy have better tred on my rear tires then the front. would it matter to have tires with the most tread in the front or rear. im just going to have to do this till i get my next paycheck next week soo i was just wondering =/

edit* the tires i used to have b4 you could have seen the little wires out and stuff lol yea they were bad but i was using my moms car so wit was ok lol
                  Last edited by jdmaccord5000; 07-24-2009, 02:10 PM.

Comment

More in the front I'd say. Its front wheel drive and turns with the front wheels so you need the most traction in the front. Now on the other hand don't go out taking corners like crazy because with lesser tread tires on the rear its more prone to "fish tail out" because the back ends are light and the wheels don't turn. I'd just drive really safe and only were you have to like work, to get food, dr app, just going driving is not a good idea with bald tires. Hope that helps.
                    "Cause hooking vtec to a switch is stupid. Why not hook vtec up to a clapper and just slap your self in the face everytime you race."

Comment

yea it helps alot thanx. i know there bad but i think i can maintain a slow/steady speed. im deffanately going to put the ones wit more tread in the front. after all the car is front wheel drive. =]

Comment

nice i like those

check out the ones i purchased http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139506

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

not bad not bad. especialy for 40$
                          you going to paint em? or just polish em?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                            Need new tires
                            They say nissan . . . IMO Fail but if you could get that off... nice
                            The local asshole, 19 years in the making and still not giving a shit

Originally posted by mj213
                            Wait... don't you have a carbon fiber hood? You need to give your "bro" a cunt punt.

Originally posted by bizzyboi
                            He will defend his stance on raping his car to no end.

Comment

Working...
                            X