Anyone in Ohio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in Ohio?

I'm in Dublin, OH (near Columbus), and I'm wondering if any fellow cb7 tuners are near me. I'm 17, but I can still hang with you!

Wow, that sounded pathetic. Anyways, anyone? PM, email, or reply!

OOOHH OOOOHHH another Ohioian! WOW! Im from Akron area (well Medina, but some dont know where that is).

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Phew, that's a way's off from Dublin

Comment

im from springfield/dayton....but i leave for lima in like a month!!!!

Comment

I live in Plain City and I spend a lot of time in Dublin and I have never seen your car.
          '91 Accord DX
          Rear section exhaust, CAI, coilovers, D.I.Y. short shifter, some rims in the near future. Want to rebuild and turbo my motor but I need more time and money.

Comment

Where do you go in Dublin?

Comment

most of the time if I'm in Dublin I'm around perimeter or right off of 33 on high st. My friend lives there and he will do work on cars really cheap if you ever need anything done. But that is beside the point. If I'm not in Dublin most likely I am in Hilliard at Mill run or around there because i work at the Saturn Dealership in Hilliard and I'm there 5 days a week. BUt i'm always up around perimeter so if you spend any time over there keep an eye out for me. I have a gray 91 DX coupe rollin' on steelies.
              '91 Accord DX
              Rear section exhaust, CAI, coilovers, D.I.Y. short shifter, some rims in the near future. Want to rebuild and turbo my motor but I need more time and money.

Comment

I work in Toledo, OH area, but I'm from Tecumseh, MI (40-45 min northwest of Toledo).
                HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by 91accorddx
                  most of the time if I'm in Dublin I'm around perimeter or right off of 33 on high st. My friend lives there and he will do work on cars really cheap if you ever need anything done. But that is beside the point. If I'm not in Dublin most likely I am in Hilliard at Mill run or around there because i work at the Saturn Dealership in Hilliard and I'm there 5 days a week. BUt i'm always up around perimeter so if you spend any time over there keep an eye out for me. I have a gray 91 DX coupe rollin' on steelies.

My family just bought a car at the Audi dealership right next to Perimeter. I can literally drive there in 5-7 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                  X