Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 93 ex coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 93 ex coupe

hey CB7tuners!! new to this but heres my cb7 when i first bought her 8 years ago for $700 with 221,000 miles

this is the first set of wheels i threw on about a year later

went thru a few sets of wheels !!

but now this is what she looks like as she sits

shes been very good to me going on 308,000 miles

puerto rican powa!

I like pic 3 rims and chrome wheels.

What's your setup on the brakes, wat parts u used all 5th gen lude?
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

lol!! i could not resist posting that pic!! for the brake setup i used 2000 acura tl front complete spindles which i pretty much was blessed with it working!! on the rear i bought brand new prelude hubs and new cross drilled slotted rotors and used a few washers to space the calipers a bit and it worked!!

as for axles,brake lines,tie rods,upper and lower control arms fit rite in just had the lower ball joint from a 93 accord pressed into the tl spindles and it all worked. onlything is it did make the front wheels push out a lil further not much but no squatting of any sort!! the brakes are much bigger and stopping is supperb but im really happy i dont have to deal with the whole pressed rotor issue

my baby detailed b4 a lil rain storm!! :]

Last edited by Jarrett; 09-10-2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Amazing looking coupe...I'm really digging the way she sits today..Very fresh cb..Nice job Sir..

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

That's super nice man... Love the different rims and the five lug swap... Looks really fresh...

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
            Amazing looking coupe...I'm really digging the way she sits today..Very fresh cb..Nice job Sir..
            thank you sir!! she's my pride and joy!! never done me dirty!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by n9ne_three View Post
              That's super nice man... Love the different rims and the five lug swap... Looks really fresh...
              thanks alot bro!! went thru a series of rims but also got tired of the font pressed rotor issue so i parked her for a while as i hoarded parts and got her done!!

Comment

Nice!!!!

Comment

mmmmmmm this makes me happy in the pants

Comment

Originally posted by Relentlezz View Post
                    Nice!!!!
                    thanks man!!

Originally posted by MaroonPünSaloon View Post
                    mmmmmmm this makes me happy in the pants
                    ummmm, Thanks alot bro!!! LOL!!!

UPDATE: After having this Benevento Carbon Fiber Kit laying around I finally decided to take the time to install it!! changed the Cluster bezel,shift knob and relocated the lighter outlet..

put on my stock mirrors back on due to excess water leakage and a brand new eBay grille

finally cut the lip shorter and looks a bit better now!!
                    Last edited by Jarrett; 11-22-2014, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Nice work man keep it up!! Put some wheels on that cb7 a slammed it!!!! lol
                      love that front end and lip

Comment

How do you like the cluster at night with those aftermarket gauge faces? I got some for one of my wagon 140mph clusters but I have not installed them yet.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                          How do you like the cluster at night with those aftermarket gauge faces? I got some for one of my wagon 140mph clusters but I have not installed them yet.
                          They look awesome!! I barely drive it but when I do I drive it at night and love turning the parking lights on!!! Big difference compared to factory lights!! Not indiglo but really white!! You'll love em!!

Originally posted by hyperfiuze93 View Post
                          Nice work man keep it up!! Put some wheels on that cb7 a slammed it!!!! lol
                          love that front end and lip
                          Thanks man!! saving up for coilovers and wheels bro!!
                          Levels to dis shiT!!! Lol Appreciate it man
                          Last edited by Jarrett; 10-11-2014, 09:54 AM.

Comment

clean

Comment

Originally posted by djscoonf22A6 View Post
                              clean
                              thanks man!! appreciate it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X