Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

30 post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 post

ive reached 30 post, and it still wont let me post in any other thread except begginner?

give it some time to kick in.

Comment

Originally posted by handsoff012
      ive reached 30 post, and it still wont let me post in any other thread except begginner?
      I know what you mean.... I was told 2 give it some time 2

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

^^^
        i like that valve cover, polished is sexy
        DatBoySnow

Comment

alright, and that valve cover is sexy, deff wanna get 1 of those after i get a h22

Comment

Is it 30 or 50? anywho, yeah, give the guys a day or 2 to see youve reached it. Youll be fine.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by ExplicitSnow
              ^^^
              i like that valve cover, polished is sexy
              Thanks...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                Is it 30 or 50? anywho, yeah, give the guys a day or 2 to see youve reached it. Youll be fine.
                Its 30 I believe unless it has changed since I joined back in Late July. Just takes some time I dont know if a Moderator has to do something or what. Should kick in shortly. Later

Comment

Ok, thats what i thought it was....yeah, give mods some time. remember theyre normal ppl living lives, not bots behind a desk.

>OT< mike....Y! messenger ?? we gots to talk...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

i dont think we have anything to do with it. it can take from a few hours to 24 hours

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

to a few minutes.
                      just depends on how many people are using bandwidth
                      uh... if by overboosted you mean "right the fuck on" then, sure, it is.

Comment

The site is set to refresh every hour. I set it to do it sooner, but it didn't seem to respond... so an hour is the wait period. If you reach 30 posts right after a refresh, you'll be stuck in here for another hour. If you hit 30 right before, it'll seem instant.

The staff of this forum do NOT individually change your status. They do NOT "activate" your account. Honestly, all the staff is here to do is keep things in the proper forums, and ban people that can't follow the rules that they created. It's a simple job, made complicated by people who choose not to read and/or respect others.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          The site is set to refresh every hour. I set it to do it sooner, but it didn't seem to respond... so an hour is the wait period. If you reach 30 posts right after a refresh, you'll be stuck in here for another hour. If you hit 30 right before, it'll seem instant.

The staff of this forum do NOT individually change your status. They do NOT "activate" your account. Honestly, all the staff is here to do is keep things in the proper forums, and ban people that can't follow the rules that they created. It's a simple job, made complicated by people who choose not to read and/or respect others.
                          Thats some good info to know.
                          "You are part of a great thing. Live for it, Talk for it and dream for it."
                          "A friend is someone who will be there when the rest of the world walks out on you!"

"People who toy with others hearts...are only unhappy in their own lives."

Comment

Working...
                          X