No announcement yet.

EXT: Bumper "fog light" Conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** i know this is an old subject, but i was following a link from a current thread...**

go buy a 3wire-to-2wire universal trailer hitch module. no dual filament bulbs or sockets; use the stock stuff you already have! on one side of the module, it accepts the individual signals and parking lights coming from the car. on the other side, it has a single wire going to each of the bulbs. there might be a ground on one or both sides. basically all you do is cut one wire (probe with test light for positive wire; do not cut the negative wire) of the stock wire pairs and then wire in this module. however, the module is like $15.

Comment

I did this mod on my 90 accord with two brake sockets, ran wire to corner running light, took 10 mins worked great, no hyperblink.

But now on my 93, I can only get it to either blink, or stay on... No matter which power wire or blinker wire I attach to the third wire on my socket it won't work... Any suggestions? Is there something special abou the 92-95 civic corner sockets??

Comment

Holy crap. You resurrected a 7 year old thread.
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
          Holy crap. You resurrected a 7 year old thread.
          Haha yea well I don't wanna be told to "search" as I have been reading for days on multiple sites and can't find an easy solution...

Relays and splicing and all that stuff don't make sense.. My three wire socket should work... But it's not.. I'm at a loss atm

Comment

Working...
          X