Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen anything like that before. Are they multi-piece, or just made to look that way? To my knowledge, no OEM Honda wheel is a multi-piece design, not even on the NSX. What size are they, 15"?

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiKinCB View Post
      Can anyone identify these rims?

They look like Jongbloed (or knockoff) wheels in a FWD high offset fittiment.

EDIT: Might also be SSR Spinner Fin (or knockoff) without center caps.
      Last edited by AccordWarrior; 06-09-2013, 07:24 PM.

Comment

gotta find those wheels

Hey i kno there usted to be a pic of almost every possible alloy that fit the cb7s what happened to all the pics... ??? That was a holy grail checklist of goodies that some of us never had imagined were options... someone pls help lets recreate the list

Comment

Yeah, whatever site we took the pictures from either moved them, or changed them. It's gonna be a hell of an undertaking to do it again!

Comment

I'll contribute a few:

90 - 91 EX 15 x 5.5

92-93 EX Coupe 15 x 5.5

92-93 EX Sedan / Wagon 15 x 5.5

Last edited by Fleetw00d; 09-27-2015, 12:55 AM.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiKinCB View Post

Reviving a old thread, I know I know.... but I managed to snap a photo of the manufacturer sticker on the inside of these rims to see if there is any more insight out there...if any.
              @Deev: they are not multipiece... and they are "15
              @Warrior: I doubt that they are knockoffs if they have the ENKEI stamp on it, along with the sticker.
              Last edited by ShiroiKinCB; 06-01-2017, 03:29 PM.

ShiroiKinCB

Comment

Not multipiece? Weird. They really look to be, with the bolts and the clear separation between the lip and the face...

I plopped the picture into Google and searched. It returned Saab 900 wheels... so that's a dead end (found some pretty awesome Saab wheel designs, though!)

Perhaps they're something old and JDM? Accord/Inspire, perhaps 1st gen Legend?
                I really want to know what these are now!

Comment

Enkei ek94 with Honda center caps.
                  ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

There you go! Thanks!

They come in two piece, too.

I want.

Comment

Working...
                    X