CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Off Topic

Old 07-19-2018, 05:41 PM   #1
Raf99
Gold Member

Raf99 is very helpful Raf99 is very helpful
2018 Audi A8 review

wow... I see where cars are going and it's interesting. Digital all, linked, synced, and no lag. But I would love to try any seat in this car, the experience looks amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2K3JG4XLmw

Raf99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:05 PM   #2
toycar
CB7tuner Member

toycar is very helpful toycar is very helpful toycar is very helpful
I daily a '16 s6.

Nicest most refined car I've ever owned. Go test drive one. Expensive, but amazing car
toycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 01:11 PM   #3
Size9zombie
CB7tuner Member

Size9zombie is cool... so far.
We had a '15 A8 L come thru the shop a few months ago. I did the used car inspection on it. The twin hair dryer v8 was impressive as hell to say the least. I took it for a very, very long test drive 'cause i just couldn't tear myself away from the massaging front seat. Gobs and gobs of power, and to be such a huge heavy car it rode smoother than anything I've been in in a long time. The handling was superb as it was all wheel drive with super wide tires. I wouldn't want to own one though, pockets ain't deep enough to maintain it.

Over all, 1 of the most impressive vehicles I have ever drove. The $110,000 price tag this particular 1 had when new was justifiable in my opinion.
Old 08-09-2018, 06:06 PM   #4
verothacamaro
Contributing Member

verothacamaro is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to verothacamaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Size9zombie View Post
We had a '15 A8 L come thru the shop a few months ago. I did the used car inspection on it. The twin hair dryer v8 was impressive as hell to say the least. I took it for a very, very long test drive 'cause i just couldn't tear myself away from the massaging front seat. Gobs and gobs of power, and to be such a huge heavy car it rode smoother than anything I've been in in a long time. The handling was superb as it was all wheel drive with super wide tires. I wouldn't want to own one though, pockets ain't deep enough to maintain it.

Over all, 1 of the most impressive vehicles I have ever drove. The $110,000 price tag this particular 1 had when new was justifiable in my opinion.
It's wild how far cars have come in the last 10 years.

An entry-level Honda Accord now has the same technology features (if not more) as my 2006 Acura RL.

The Audi (if specified) has some wild features, but it's a shame that everything is an option. Again - even a fully loaded Honda Accord has more features than a base model A4 for less money.

Just a heads up - the video is not working for me.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: