CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner Appearance

Old 11-14-2017, 11:10 PM   #21
NH-503P-3
CB7tuner Member

NH-503P-3 is cool... so far.
This last weekend while I was leaving hesperia pap they put out an 05 Acura RL at Ontario pap. I got there too late on Monday as those sick ass 4 piston calipers were already gone. I want a set of those badly. Still pricey on eBay to. But I did finally find my dark gray floor mats in a red CL put out the same weekend. All 4 in good shape too. I just got em shampooed up tonight.

A little hard to see in the dark. Iíll get a pic of them in the car tomorrow. The pattern on them is nice. They will also match perfect with my CL carpet of course.
Another good pick up is these gray coupe door sill plastics. These sill pieces can be hard to find with flawless center lines (not bent over or smashed) and not stained or scraped up. This is a really good set.

Got this off of an h23. This DC header is near new. At $25 I couldnít pass it up and will bolt right on to my f22a6. Give it a lil pep until my h22 is ready.

NH-503P-3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:25 PM   #22
NH-503P-3
CB7tuner Member

And more goodies: a couple A11 computers. I grab em from the 95 v6 Accords when I find em. I think Iíll put together a couple kits with the correct pins/wiring for the variable speed wiper upgrades. Btw an excellent upgrade to these CBís. I love mine.

This is my biggest project coming up. I neede a new dash so the bb6 cluster install will be in the mix along with wiring in my heated mirrors Oem fog light harness, better door speaker wires run through the right way and new double din stereo. All this is easier with the dash out of course lol. Shits gonna look nice.

Old 11-16-2017, 08:22 PM   #23
CB7_Saloon
Newcomer

CB7_Saloon is cool... so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH-503P-3 View Post
And more goodies: a couple A11 computers. I grab em from the 95 v6 Accords when I find em. I think I’ll put together a couple kits with the correct pins/wiring for the variable speed wiper upgrades. Btw an excellent upgrade to these CBs.jpg[/img]
Link for more information about this? Im intrigued.

Last edited by CB7_Saloon; 11-16-2017 at 08:41 PM.
CB7_Saloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 10:23 PM   #24
NH-503P-3
CB7tuner Member

Quote:
Link for more information about this? Im intrigued.
Itís actually an interior diy on this site. Itís a conversion from the standard 3 speed wiper stalk to the newer nicer variable speed wiper stalk from say a cd Accord EX or v6 model. Or a first gen. Acura CL.
You can see the variable speed stalk in this pic of my interior.

Old 11-16-2017, 10:33 PM   #25
NH-503P-3
CB7tuner Member

Ya know what. Let me make one correction: the term or the mod is ďintermittentĒ wipers. Not variable speed.
Old 11-17-2017, 08:44 PM   #26
Corweena
CB7tuner Member

Corweena is cool... so far.
to clarify, all 96+ Accords came with intermittent wipers.
Corweena is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: