fixed your post

car sounds great. 2nd gear sounded even better
    Hey thanks for the fix, i dont know what i was doing wrong lol

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
    nice number man ..
    Thank you, more to come

Originally posted by slick View Post
    car sounds very nice
    The video doesnt do it justice, its pretty mean in person. Most people that have heard the open dumptube call it a "beast" lol

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
    sounds real nice bro , keep it up
    Thanks bro! Cant wait to see your car finished

Originally posted by Justin Patton View Post
    I really admire the masterpiece you have created simply from your ideas for the CB7.... The boost is the icing on the cake... I congratulate you bro, and I must say your ride also adds to my inspiration*

Fantastic.
    Hey thanks a lot I appreciate that.
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

More bodywork is done All the big stuff is now fixed, now just small dings here and there, and also gotta widen the 1/4 panels and fenders to fit new wheels

This is from last 2 saturdays, first set is driver's door, pretty bad, lotta metal work, shrinking metal, etc. And 2nd set is 1/4 panel Drivers side, shaved antenna hole + fix misc dents. Didnt do the rest of the panel because i need to get my new wheels first and make the 1/4 panel hug them

-----

1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

Originally posted by aleks77 View Post

The video doesnt do it justice, its pretty mean in person. Most people that have heard the open dumptube call it a "beast" lol
        I know exactly what you mean ,one reason why i don't post up videos ,can't never sound right on the video

EDIT: Good job on the body work bro
        Last edited by MR.PHIL; 03-12-2009, 06:21 PM.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Wow. Definately an inspiration. A red coupe is pure sex.

'90 Accord EX(project)
          '88 CRX SI(DD)-SOLD
          '95 Prelude SIVTEC-SOLD

Comment

Some updates, tried my buddies 18x10.5 +54 offset wheels on, lol they didnt fit at all Quick pic of my car and his camaro. Also fixed small dent on the trunk, and lotta dents on pass. fender;

Comment

how did his 5 lug wheels fit on your 4 lug? did you just kinda set them in there
              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                how did his 5 lug wheels fit on your 4 lug? did you just kinda set them in there
                x2 thats what i was lookin at

Backyard Customs
                Originally posted by xprojectcb7x
                why would you think people at auto zone would know what they were talking about?
                Building Fund: $0
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...="0" alt="" /> CLICK IT!!

Comment

This build is really coming along Aleks. I know I am gonna love it when it's done. I really wish I could do my own body work. It is so inspiring.

That pic with the vette wheels looks like what Ronalds got planned hehehe
                  Last edited by CB3; 04-01-2009, 01:16 AM.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

man that thing sounds sick.
                    good job on ur build..
                    1992 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
                      That pic with the vette wheels looks like Ronalds got planned hehehe
                      Actually Mike you're quite spot on! LOL It would depend on how Aleks did the test-fit though...You didn't bolt them on since the wheels are 5-bolt and your car is 4-bolt...So how did you do it? I'm very curious

Oh and yeah, the sound of your motor is just insane..I love it!! Can't wait to see Ekoo's face when he sees your time slip this summer

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

hey guys thanks for the comments! The wheels actually wouldnt even go onto the hub, the rim started touching the inner upper control arm before it reached the hub

Track opens in 10 days!! Dont have to wait till summer heh altho im not quiet ready to run full out, bald crappy street tires. Gotta wait to get my 255 width Nitto NT01s to get some traction.

Comment

hey guys thanks for the comments! The wheels actually wouldnt even go onto the hub, the rim started touching the inner upper control arm before it reached the hub

Track opens in 10 days!! Dont have to wait till summer heh altho im not quiet ready to run full out, bald crappy street tires. Gotta wait to get my 255 width Nitto NT01s to get some traction.
                          Pheww what a RELIEF!! I was starting to worry there, because based on my calculations the stance would've been the same as my summer project had it been properly bolted on to your hub...How much farther in would you say that fat ass wheel would sit had it been properly bolted on to the hub?

And wow, 255 width NT01s...Those would hug corners like no other! Especially on our cars..And you'd actually be able to put down all that power to the ground too...VERY nice man! Will you be using your current wheels with these tires?

Can't wait to see more updates on this. I must say, I've never once seen your car in person

Ronald

Comment

Ya i gotta make it out to one of the weekly tims meet or something lol

Im getting a new set of wheels, 17x8 +28 and 17x9 +30. The 9s are goin on the front with 255s and rear most likely 235s.

For the rim to actually sit on the hub/studs, it would have to go in like another inch or so. Whats your plan for the summer project? What size rims/tires? If its not a secret

Comment

Ya i gotta make it out to one of the weekly tims meet or something lol

Im getting a new set of wheels, 17x8 +28 and 17x9 +30. The 9s are goin on the front with 255s and rear most likely 235s.

For the rim to actually sit on the hub/studs, it would have to go in like another inch or so. Whats your plan for the summer project? What size rims/tires? If its not a secret
                              Ohh haha I don't even go to the weekly Tim's meets lol I haven't gone there for a looong time..

Nice specs on the new shoes!! Mine is going to be 17x9" +42 all around, with 15mm spacers up front and 8mm spacers in the rear. Camber will be around -2.5 up front and -1.5 rear, nothing special..And tires will be 225/45/17 RE-01R all around

I'd love to see how your car will turn out this summer..Will you be doing some work on the fender? Or just adding 'something'? If you want, we can always share ideas via PM

Anyways, the fact that that Vette wheel will go in another inch or so is definitely good news for me, so thanks for that

Like I said, I absolutely can't wait to see this car once the new shoes are installed. My guess is that if all goes well, we'll be rolling low and wide like no other CB7s in Vancouver

keep up the good work man! Hope to see this beast in person sometime in the near future

Ronald

Comment

Nice setup, i wish i could get 17x9 all the way around. But for the style of rim i want and 4 lug, is damn hard to find wheels. By my calculations using 1010tires offset calculator, the rim in the front will be 1.5" farther out than my current, and 1" on the rear, so all im gonna do is pull the fenders and do some bodywork, make it look as oem as possible.

My current setup is 18x7.5 +45 with 225s, and the rear has about 2 mm clearance on the inside upper arm, the front maybe 5mm? So using that as the starting point on the offset calculator, you will need 16mm spacers all the way around to have 2mm/5mm clearance like i do now. 8mm spacers in the rear wont work, no way. Play around with the calculator its very usefull, you can use my current wheel size as the "current wheel specs" because its pretty much as tight as you can get to the inside fender/suspension on our cars.

I will run 5mm all around, stock studs, i think thats the max you can run without extended.

Comment

Working...
                                X