Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello to all......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a lil bit.......

I will be posting some new pics of my CB7 tomorrow. She is looking a lil different now.

Just attended the nice big meet in Plantation. It was nice to see so many CB'z in one lot.

Only bad thing is that I washed my Engine bay and turned her on... No problem there.... Then I started to spray WD40 and the engine idle went down then up then back to normal.... I then checked inside to find that the Check Engine Light was on. GREAT!

After mad searching, I have found that the CB is throwing a Code 16. I have reset the ECU a few times..... Checked all the plugs for the Injectors. They are all working as should be. While driving, she does not pass 3,500 rpmz. She is in limp mode as soon as I start her up. I am now thinking that it may be the resistor box that may have went bad. She idles and drives fine though. I have already put about 400 miles on her in limp mode.

What a delicate freeking car... My Integra could have ton's of water thrown at the motor along with WD40 and never has she thrown a code....

Anyways, any help will be appreciated on what else to do. I am thinking I will take her to the Honda Dealer.
    REDLINE

Babies are bottle fed, real men are BLOWN!

Comment

That's a sweet teg. Can't wait to see the cb done. Welcome
      Insert Lame Comment Here.

Comment

Working...
      X