No announcement yet.

ts14 : 1992 Accord EX-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good! Love the coupe and you've been messaged! About the cruise control mod

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

All cleaned up and detailed!. Cut, Polish, and wax with tire and wheel cleaning + shine!

Also working in a cruise control write up for U guys

Comment

I'm really, REALLY, am looking forward to that cruise control write-up. Also, wheels look great. Good work so far.

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
        - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

That rear end tho great work!
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Pardon me for the ignorance but what is a "box inspection" and what gives a car a "u" when they cops label it?

Comment

Really nice build so far! Good choice with the wheels too, they flow really well.

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                Pardon me for the ignorance but what is a "box inspection" and what gives a car a "u" when they cops label it?
                Well as you can see from the above build pics, my old accord wasn't exactly considered "safe"

In bc, you can get a vehicle inspection for unsafe vehicle modifications which include tint/stupid bright hids/ and even lowering.

My old accord seen with spikes on the lugs, steering wheel and absolutely no interior was seen as a road hazard once I got pulled over. The cost of fixing everything and passing inspection was greater than swapping parts over to a new car, which I ended up doing

Comment

the wheels look better on the new car, haha. and i like the 92-93's better anyway, so I approve. Looking good man. Wheres your muffler?

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                  - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                  - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                  - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                  - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                  Current cars:
                  - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                  - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Great EX. I'm not usually a fan of wheels like that but they look good on the new CB.
                    Those rust spots hurt my eyes but you said you own your own body shop so I assume you're on it.

RIP my last two CB7s.
                    New rides:
                    '82 Volvo 245 drift project
                    '87 Volvo 244 daily
                    Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

The car came with a non oem muffler so when I dropped the car, the muffler was getting crunched in between the lower control arms so I had to remove it.

As for the rust, Ill fix it in the summer. Right now I want to do some reliability upgrades lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X