Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

91 cb7 5 speed 4 door clean. need true jdm advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 cb7 5 speed 4 door clean. need true jdm advice

I just got this thing for $800.. The guy thought it was a v6 cuz it was so peppy for a old honda, well, stock f22a4, aem cold air intake (pictures soon) with assumed aftermarket exauhst, besides window motors, turn signal fuse/relay (not sure yet) it's pretty much gorgeous. The head has been redone, new gaskets, I am car savvy, this is the only place I can truly learn more, hit me.

How do I post a picture? I'm using a galaxy s4

Comment

You have to use a photo hosting site, photobucket, imageshack, etc.

Welcome btw. A v6 huh. At least he didn't say it had a V4.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

No leaks, looks like redone head and gaskets

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
        You have to use a photo hosting site, photobucket, imageshack, etc.

Welcome btw. A v6 huh. At least he didn't say it had a V4.
        Yeah he didn't know anything, had the nerve to ask if I knew how to drive when I was testing it for grinds or leaks. Long story short I need affordable motor mounts and rear suspension suggestions?
        Last edited by Jarrett; 04-16-2015, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Check out the classifieds on here, member's sell everything you could ever want

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

clean car!!!
            For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

I thought it was a JDM

Comment

Did you get the bay that clean or did the previous owner really stare at the SOHC 4 cylinder all that time cleaning it, thinking it was a V6?

What is "JDM advice"?

RIP my last two CB7s.
                New rides:
                '82 Volvo 245 drift project
                '87 Volvo 244 daily
                Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

I took the exauhst cover off, I think they repo ' it and they just didn't want to fix the turn signal and drive light problem along with the window motors. Sunroof works, right side works, I did not do those dumb headlights I did do a temporary shift boot get over it it's pretty stock. The intake was already there, I just secured loose connections and I'm young and this is only my 8th car, 2nd honda. Used to have a del slow d16z6/y8 frankenstein build that popped.. This car was not molested even the aftermarket intake is well placed.
                  Last edited by cb7tunrfan850; 04-16-2015, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 802cb7 View Post
                    clean car!!!
                    Thanks man, I'm trying to keep it stock looking with some sleeper power off the stock motor, no head swaps or analyzing maybe a turbo I'm not sure yet my roommate has a foxbody 5.0, a s281 swapped gts, and an 04 cobra I'm not going to beat any of those I just want a sleeper for when people try my stock looking cb7

Comment

Your young and only have owned 8 cars. That's a lot in my opinion. I've only owned 5 cars lol. Very clean accord though. Nice grab
                      ~Nick~
                      FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                      MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                        I thought it was a JDM
                        It's not right hand drive but I'm trying to keep it as stock looking as possible. Sorry I was asking for true jdm advice as in those who are really picky about anti ricer looks please give me suggestions. I just want power and handling without a swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                          Your young and only have owned 8 cars. That's a lot in my opinion. I've only owned 5 cars lol. Very clean accord though. Nice grab
                          Thank you sir. I've wanted one since I was in high school. Almost bought an automatic 2 door but it was nothing stock at all. I like sleepers.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
                            No kidding. I've only owned 3, and I still own all 3, LOL!

Originally posted by cb7tunrfan850 View Post
                            It's not right hand drive but I'm trying to keep it as stock looking as possible. Sorry I was asking for true jdm advice as in those who are really picky about anti ricer looks please give me suggestions. I just want power and handling without a swap.
                            You want power suggestions, head here:
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=61
                            Gary A.K.A. Carter
                            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man View Post
                              No kidding. I've only owned 3, and I still own all 3, LOL!

You want power suggestions, head here:
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=61
                              My roommate wants to just turbo it but idk.. he's looking for easy cheap power I'm looking for a slow steady build on part at a time with the f22a4 no swaps. This forum confuses me I still need to learn how an f22a4 works and when to shift, powerbands, and safe mode but I don't know exactly which thread to go to plz help

Comment

Working...
                              X