Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cp[mike]
    thanks for the good comments people

scott: single row CP, 8lb flywheel, and the IM designed for top end, the thing pulls BEAUTIFULLY... i want shorter gears!!!
    Damn, no 8lb flywheel for me!

Oh well.

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but man was that a bitch getting the old crank pulley off! There is not enough clearance to pull it out without dropping the motor down a few inches, and I dint want to cut into the unibody, so what did I do? I took a cutting torch to the OEM crank pulley! I ended up setting the timing belt shrowd on fire and burning myself, but it worked like a charm!

Comment

Id seen this car vids way back when im still a newbie to this community, PM with Steve and I can tell he is a friendly guy, this car is very clean, luckily it goes to the right man to be taken care of, im loving the red head! The Rotas is nice too.. and the stock white & black trim really flows well. Thought this car was never to be seen anymore, but here it is, i miss it..

Comment

Wow. Excellent looking car Mike. I left the site around the time that Steve started showing this so this is the first time that I've been able to see it. Looks very nice. Almost as if it came from the factory that way. I'm really anxious to see your own improvements to it in the future. Good luck with it man!
        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

here are some of steves pics of what the car looked like when it changed hands, except these dont show the euro-r: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...&postcount=208

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

it looks good the way it is already.. but i can just imagine what you got planned up next, especially for that euro-r nicely tucked in there
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I Love It!
              i LOVE jdM

Comment

hot damn. just....yea.

you love dem OEM spoilers dont ya mike?

im kinda glad you are selling the rotas. they look good on there, no doubt, but i cant wait to see what you have lined up as the replacements.

keep her mint man!

Comment

Finally a write up!!! I love it! So clean and different from the rest! Keep it up Mike!

oh well. its just a car, its not the end of the world.

Comment

Dear Mike,

I just wanted to say thank you again, for letting me feel the V-Tack!1!1!!! ha, it was nice of you to let me take your ride for a spin; it really has some great power. But, you are doing some "significant" upgrades? Oh Mike, you teaser!

There are not to many things which need to be said about the car; anyone looking can see its special. I'm glad your putting your own little "Mike" touch into it though, those will make it more your car than anything.

Well dude, I am out. I am in the process of doing TypeG's waxing/washing/cleaing OCD/bling treatment to my own Accord. GL with your own plans. And Mike, if you are even in NC you are welcome back to the casa. Just thought I would mention that.

- Zipcreature
                    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by k-mart
                      hot damn. just....yea.

you love dem OEM spoilers dont ya mike?

im kinda glad you are selling the rotas. they look good on there, no doubt, but i cant wait to see what you have lined up as the replacements.

keep her mint man!
                      gotta love the spoilers... i think they look awesome on the cb7 body style. i bought this one from aero forever ago and its followed me from car to car since. i was wondering when you were going to see this thread, since you were one of the few people to notice when oneoffaccord mentioned in steves MR thread that i owned it now...

Daniel - no problem man, im just glad you enjoyed it. i wish i got to look at your car more though.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ahhh...I was wondering who ended up with that beast. Still looking as good as ever.

So what happened to that backyard CB7 boneyard you had going on? The last pic I saw at your house you had like five of those things back there
                        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

very nice accord its really clean nice H22

Comment

it couldn't have gone to a better owner....good times. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

nice to know it's in good hands!
                              Last edited by casterX; 05-07-2006, 05:42 PM.

Comment

i was wondering when you were going to see this thread, since you were one of the few people to notice when oneoffaccord mentioned in steves MR thread that i owned it now...
                                i believe i could have been the first reply to this thread but at the time i couldnt think of anything to say but " "

but yea, oneoff let the cat out of the bag, lol, but it just solidified my previous suspicion. i remember a thread A WHILE back and someone made a hint of it. i dont remember who or what thread, but they made a reference to your sig when you had that little sliver of a pic of your "old" sedan next to the current coupe. they said something like, "so you actually did it" or something like that. just call me the cb7t sherlock holmes. haha j/k.

anyways, i cant wait to see the "very significant upgrades"!

Comment

Working...
                                X