Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

i fished tail an hit a rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i fished tail an hit a rock

so i was picking up my lil brother from skool an went in rock creek park at 30mhp then i took a turn an my car fish tailed an hit a huge rock... now i need to get my car pulled does anyone noe how much this would cost...

how????

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

i dont think you hit much of the frame. im guessing 300-400 bucks for a simple frame job.
      miss my turbo cb7
      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Sounds like you hit the brakes in the middle of the turn.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

well if you didn't bend the frame of the car BEHIND the front wheels, it should just be cosmetic, right? Can anyone back me up on that?

And if that's the case you just need a fender, a bumper, a hood...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

break out the hammer n wood an go at it till u cant do anymore then bring it to get pulled also its a good idea to get parts an test fit to find out where is more crushed than other parts also refer to other side for guidance. If it makes u feel better it doesn't look that bad just need new cosmetics from my standpoint.
            Oh and the bottom of ur front spport looks like it need sopme good hammering that looks to me likt is bent back a lil hit it hard with a block of wood. Use a hammer with the nail remover end, hook it somewhere secure and pull that bitch uerself, or u can use another car to pull with hook an such i never done but seen it done it works too u just need to stop the car from moveing when u pull with the other.

GL an report back with progress pics
            Last edited by GearBangnAccord; 12-04-2008, 12:51 PM.
            Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

holy cow, are you sure you were going 30mph? maybe your speedo isnt working correctly!

Comment

were you showing off?

Comment

Looks like you where playing around and payed for it!!
                  Anyways be more carefull and get her fixed!!
                  Keep us posted and Welcome to the site!
                  Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                  CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                  Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                    Looks like you where playing around and payed for it!!
                    +1

Looks like it.

Oh well these things happen. Big hammer + J/Y parts = your friend.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

junk yard!! you should have seen my ride after i got hit by a suburban makes yours look pretty

Comment

DANG THAT SUX BRO.. I GOT A HOOD AT THE JUNK YARD FOR $35 AND IT WAS IN GREAT CONDITION.

MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD LX WAGON CURRENT
                        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD FOR MY 92 ACCORD EX SEDANSOLD

Comment

Ahh, the dreaded slide. I hit a something in the rain with the rear wheels, sent me into a slide then I countersteered into a cement pole. Shit sucks, but we rebent the frame with a hammer and wood, and got the parts for like 200

Comment

Ouch...
                            Raceline USA

Comment

Drifting the touge! The damage doesn't look to bad. Get her done.

Comment

Working...
                              X