Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Accord LX

Hey guys - new to the Honda world, and I must say, once I made the switch, I kinda feel better. I was looking at a 1998 BMW 7 series... Not only was the insurance ridiculously high, but the price of the car was too... Guess good things really DO come cheap. I picked up this car for 1400 bucks, it's got about 159xxx miles on it, and seems to be in 'fair' condition at best (paint, and interior). Obviously aftermarket rims are on it, aftermarket springs, and what you may not see is an aftermarket exhaust. I'd really like to make this more of a show car rather than a wannabe show car, so ideas and comments on it are more than welcome. Thanks for lookin' - I'll have more / new pics with new upgrades and mods to the vehicle. Interior is stock (and in sorry shape).

Thanks for lookin'!

dope and it came with the wheels
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      dope and it came with the wheels
      I know, right? I saw the car on Craigslist and was like, sure why not pick it up. My minivan just died so I needed a ride. As soon as I knew for sure I was getting it, I called my friend and asked him if he could do the exhaust for me. Little did I know it was already done as well.

Comment

ull love this forum

Comment

Lovin' it already. Thanks for the warm welcome. =] I'd ask where I could get some trim pieces for the interior... but that's not allowed here. There's a thread for that I assume, right?

Comment

Car is sweet as hell man. Take care of her lol.

^^^^^
            Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

you may ask, jus theres no buyin and sellin in this section

Comment

Ok, besides a junkyard, where may I buy one of these special dash / trim pieces? Mine's broken to bits, and the radio comes crashing down on a quick launch.

Comment

welcome kyle! Glad to see you made the right choice between honda and BMW Car has lots of potential...looking forward to your progress!

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

hmmmmm

mayb majestichonda.com

or a dealer

Comment

Man she is sweet. As for show car. Well I could only say its a matter of your preference and the depth of your pockets. It's going to take me about 5yrs to get mine where I want her cause of the pocket thing.

Some ideas thought are vertical doors, custom interior like some futuristic type stuff, Suicide doors. There is a lot you can do to these vehicles.

I've seen one of these beat Porsche 911 turbo in a 1/4 mile. (You tube some where)

There was a Canadian guy who could cause his exhaust to light up.

Other than that welcome aboard, everyone here is excellent and in my experience always willing to lend a hand or word.
                      IridiumCore
                      HCK-The Beginning

--------------------------------------
                      Your drunk she doesn't look that good.

Comment

Nice ride man , and nice pick up ! really liking the rims and the slight drop

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

Comment

nice, did it come with the shoes already? likein the pics as well, welcome aboard bro!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Yeah, I was thinking about suicide doors on the rear end, so it'd open up all wide like. I'm getting it painted by a little garage down the street does some awesome work. Well, when I get money, that is. They quoted me at 2,500 for the whole car. Includes new windscreen (this one is cracked) and all the minor bits of rust that this puppy has.

@pedroalcala: Yep, came just as you see it in the pix, except a bit dirtier. I bathed her, and waxed as well (Nothing like a Brazilian ). Looks much better than when I bought it.

Comment

really nice, you will like this forum. from my experience everyone here is pretty cool.

Nice sedan it's a good start, is it a 4speed or 5speed?

Comment

Working...
                              X