Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loud92cb7 : 1993 Accord SE

well that was a warm welcome back.

Ive been away for sometime now and i clearly need to go and read some rule changes and updates. I recently gained a 93 SE Coupe for free. runs and drives. has 117k miles on her and the f22a6. Plans for this coupe as my wife wants to put it are picking up where the 4door ex left off.

Mods- None as this moment

Plans-
    pretty sure im going to go the h series route and wife is wanting to keep it all motor just.
    trans will be h22 or h23 due to how fun my last one was.
    full coilovers
    rims nothing over 17's
    hid's will be the same setup as the 4 door
    and im sure there will be way more to come. stay tuned.....

First money spent on it was these right here. 100$ in her so far.
    Last edited by loud92CB7; 08-09-2014, 02:53 PM. Reason: wifey made choices lol
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Whoa...haven't seen you around in a while. Welcome back lol

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
      Whoa...haven't seen you around in a while. Welcome back lol
      lol thanks ...... yep i am in the jeep/4x4 scene as well my daily is a 99 cherokee xj with a 3.5 lift and 31x10.50's and of course the wife has a 2013 civic that she says is too slow for her taste now and we got this to start on. lol
      Members Ride sold...

Comment

Looks good, anything wrong with it? Cant beat free!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
          Looks good, anything wrong with it? Cant beat free!
          The PO asked me to put an Alt. On and a battery. That made it drivable. After driving it from one apartment to another I realized the steering has some popping in it and I also have some vibrations I have to tend too.
          Members Ride sold...

Comment

Thats not bad. It runs for the most part. I always liked the 93 SE wheels.
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

ehhh. so with training and moving around in the ft drum area i havent gotten to do much to her. really i haven't done a dang thing. Wifey moved to the jeep game along with me and she now has a 2013 wrangler 4 door rubicon.

so i have been thinking and looking over the parts that are still strung out between my parents house back home and our current home back in TN. i remember i have a BB6 cluster(at) i think i now have every set of wheels for the CB. i could be missing 1 or 2. i still have some lexus fogs. hopefully in the next week or so i can get better rubber on the SE wheels and also get some fresh fluids in her. i have waiting on the PO to get some title issues worked out and then im going to start driving it.

so im curious to what everyone is doing now days. it seems like facebook has killed the forums. sucks i came to look for info reguarding exhaust and damn i found myself 5 pages into a search with still no answers lol.

this exhaust kit has my eye
              i was looking at that along with a muffler that im trying to decide on. specially since the current exhaust doesnt really exist.
              Members Ride sold...

Comment

What elusive information were you unable to find about exhaust?
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

^^^^ x2 I'm wondering what info you need on exhaust too.

That exhaust is gonna be raspy as hell with no resonator straight pipe ftw

Comment

Ooohhhh! Very nice.
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

advantages of doing a 2.5in over a 2.25in? if there are any.maybe my searching skills are rusty. im not to worried about the rasp. to help with the sound i was looking along the lines of this Style1and this Style 2
                      Members Ride sold...

Comment

This one has rolled ends on the canister and the finish is much better. It's what I have, but haven't installed yet. It's heavy from all of the packing, yet still a straight-through design. It will also hold up to the environment more than either option you've linked.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Dude free se coupe score!!! Nice come up!
                          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                            This one has rolled ends on the canister and the finish is much better. It's what I have, but haven't installed yet. It's heavy from all of the packing, yet still a straight-through design. It will also hold up to the environment more than either option you've linked.
                            how would it hold up better? like what is the reasoning you have for that? both are made of 304 steel so im just curious? thats double the price of both the ones i linked. im just wondering how to justify the price.
                            Members Ride sold...

Comment

Rolled ends would usually signify multiple layers to the canister. Knocking on the case of this one gives you a thud instead of any noise you would usually associate with tapping on metal.

Comment

Working...
                              X