loud92cb7 : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loud92CB7 View Post
    advantages of doing a 2.5in over a 2.25in? if there are any.maybe my searching skills are rusty. im not to worried about the rasp. to help with the sound i was looking along the lines of this Style1and this Style 2
    If you're going h22/23 you might even want to go 3". http://honda-tech.com/all-motor-natu...-dyno-2197695/

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
      Dude free se coupe score!!! Nice come up!
      Thanks Man the not so cool cool part is all the things that would have been nicer then my EX i had was the INT which is crap in the coupe.
      Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
      If you're going h22/23 you might even want to go 3". http://honda-tech.com/all-motor-natu...-dyno-2197695/
      Glad i saw this lol specially before i mentioned prices to the wife. i'm hoping i can get this done here soon. i will not be doing a resonator or anything other then a muffler. sorry i just don't believe in it. lol
      Members Ride sold...
      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Annnnnnnd like that the wife wins..... looks like to get the car back on the road it will be an ebay special. once i get back home to TN then we get to talk more about the upgrades lol. damnit i love her. with this being said im pretty set on doing the 3in in the future. makes more sense being it can support turbo or all motor.
        Members Ride sold...

Comment

just an update. the car is in TN made the drive from fort drum to nashville with no issues. before i departed from base i put a yellow top in it and wipers along with replacing 4 tires. nothing happen with the exhaust due to an addition to the family. we ended up rescuing a puppy so a fence was needed more the exhaust.
          Members Ride sold...

Comment

Working...
          X