No announcement yet.

Alabama CB tuners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I got a maroon wagon cargo cover in good condition. If anyone wants it shoot me a offer. Local pickup only :/
    -Will

Comment

I may be getting another cb this weekend. It'll be bullshit work but if anyone is interested in coming down for some free bbq and beer in exchange for work on the car the car not this weekend but next they're more than welcome. I only post this in the Alabama section because everyone in Florida is a day away lol. If I get the car before anyone grabs it then it will consist of this.

hood swap
      headlight on the passenger side
      corner lights
      front bumper
      rear bumper
      flushmount install
      header install
      possible coilover install depending on the struts it comes with
      both front fenders swap
      battery relocation kit install if it's here by then

It's more of a meet and greet thing. I don't actually need the help but if a few people have nothing better to do and want to meet up, have some beer and food, and work on their cars then i'm all for it. My brother just bought a civic hatch that he may be installing a header and cat back on for his first time ever also. I'll have to see if the guy has the car sold already before I can make a definite decision of what's going on but I just wanted to give a heads up if anyone wasn't doing anything this weekend or next. Later.

Brandon

Comment

Hey hey brandon, just saw your post. Did you get the car??

Also, there will be a meet in Bessemer, AL at the SPEC clutch warehouse on March 28th, 11am. There was a meet there last year and was a big success, should be an even bigger turnout this time. I'll get you more info when I know it.

2490 Five Star Parkway Bessemer, Alabama 35022

Hit me up if you need any more info! and it is a FREE event.
        Last edited by rob_is_legend; 03-04-2010, 12:00 AM.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Hey rob is that you riding around on steelies??you work at entec?

Car audio classifieds...
          http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
          Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

back in this bih whats up man i gone have to make this meet for real putting in for mi time off lol

h22a4+p2u5 trans+8000rpm= 135mph in 4 gear

Comment

Originally posted by blackoutt View Post
              Hey rob is that you riding around on steelies??you work at entec?
              hell nah, im on the motegis

Which entec? Ive seen a guy with a cb that the front end looked slammed but the back looked way high on steelies. Slow as sh!t too if its the same one, even I beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by djcb7 View Post
                back in this bih whats up man i gone have to make this meet for real putting in for mi time off lol
                good to hear david. You can roll up with me blake hindi and whoever else makes it.

Comment

Originally posted by djcb7 View Post
                  Hey what up David? Good to hear your gonna be ridin up there with us. I also heard from a little birdie that you were gonna try on some O.Z. superleggeras pretty soon.

My 6th gen accord thread
                  99 Miata

Comment

I got a new powdercoat guy that does custom colors here in montgomery....I got some sick plans coming for my wheels and stuff...yeah thats the accord I been seeing I'm like damn rob took off his wheels..I should have my 97 running soon so I'll be able to hang out more..

Car audio classifieds...
                    http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/f...ferrerid=12120
                    Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/user/blackoutt334?feature=mhee

Comment

Hey guys I fixed my windshield! No more spider crack and it is SO clear I swear to god it makes everything look better.

I have a Aftermarket windshield now :P
                      -Will

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                        I also heard from a little birdie that you were gonna try on some O.Z. superleggeras pretty soon.
                        I knew it

Your car is coming together slowly but surely Will. You coming out to the spec meet?
                        [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by rob_is_legend View Post
                          Hey hey brandon, just saw your post. Did you get the car??

Also, there will be a meet in Bessemer, AL at the SPEC clutch warehouse on March 28th, 11am. There was a meet there last year and was a big success, should be an even bigger turnout this time. I'll get you more info when I know it.

2490 Five Star Parkway Bessemer, Alabama 35022

Hit me up if you need any more info! and it is a FREE event.
                          Sorry i'm so late on this Rob lol. I work 3-11 so i'm not on here much anymore. I did get a car but not the one I originally planned to buy. I ended up with a 91 EX coupe. It needs alot more work than the other one I wanted but I got it pretty cheap. The motor has been replaced but they used an A1 instead so it's the same motor that's in my 92 LX. They used the original A4 header though and I already have A6 runners in my room and am about to have an H23 plenum and tb on the way next week hopefully. So the A1 part doesn't really matter. It's 17" Enkeis on it also. The bad part is that he said it was running rough and eventually died on him. The passenger side door needs to be replaced, the power steering has a leak in it but it will be removed and looped anyways, the starter solenoid is bad, two sensors weren't hooked up and yada yada yada lol. It's a project car. I have the sedan to pull parts off of to get this one going good though. This is what it looked like when i first got it.

It has since been washed, interior cleaned, wheels cleaned up, shitty window tint removed, ghetto wiring for their stereo taken out, sensor on the back of the throttle body has been fixed, airflow sensor on the intake runners replaced, the lock on the driver's door wasn't working but it has also been fixed, stock intake removed and waiting for an AEM short ram to come to replace it, and I think that's about it lol. I have other parts sitting in my room. I have to get legal right now though so everything has been put on hold as far as buying parts for about 2 months. I think i'm painting the moldings on the car this weekend and swapping the starter from the sedan over to see what happens. It's a work in progress but hopefully i'll have everything I plan to do done before AFM gets here this year.

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                            I knew it

Your car is coming together slowly but surely Will. You coming out to the spec meet?

Hey man I saw ya the other day couldnt stop and chat though the guy in the passenger seat was putting in my stereo :P

But yea il go if your going.
                            Last edited by Bullhorn7; 03-13-2010, 03:04 PM.
                            -Will

Comment

Originally posted by Bullhorn7 View Post
                              Hey man I saw ya the other day couldnt stop and chat though the guy in the passenger seat was putting in my stereo :P

But yea il go if your going.
                              Excellent. What kind of stereo you have?

And I'm going for sure. For some reason, ever since I heard about the meet, I been working on my car more. I think that and it hasn't been bone-freezing cold outside with little to no rain. I'm actually working on the amber corners that came in today right now. Are you on spring break this week?
                              [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by AG17CB7 View Post
                                Excellent. What kind of stereo you have?

And I'm going for sure. For some reason, ever since I heard about the meet, I been working on my car more. I think that and it hasn't been bone-freezing cold outside with little to no rain. I'm actually working on the amber corners that came in today right now. Are you on spring break this week?
                                Nope Tarrant sucks. Im off Friday though Maybe Thursday, and I know what you mean! All of a sudden I got a stereo and im going Saturday or Sunday to look for a bumper :P

Its a Sony Xplod headunit with 4 Pioneer speakers 5" all around. wanna hit the Pullapart? Il probably actually do it if somebody else is goin and it dont rain. lol
                                -Will

Comment

Working...
                                X