No announcement yet.

Good news and Bad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06-07 is my fav year. this year is ehhh ok.

but my fav of all time is the 00-01 RS with a STI or WRX swap.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I like the WRX that Mr Block drives. The way they sound just makes me moist for some reason. I do beleive my next car will be a Subaru wagon of some sorts. Definitely not a forester though.

Comment

Originally posted by tommi View Post
        06-07 is my fav year. this year is ehhh ok.

but my fav of all time is the 00-01 RS with a STI or WRX swap.
        I agree 100%
        If I ever lost the CB7, a swapped RS might be the replacement.

Originally posted by Shag Wagon View Post
        I like the WRX that Mr Block drives. The way they sound just makes me moist for some reason. I do beleive my next car will be a Subaru wagon of some sorts. Definitely not a forester though.
        No? How about this one?

Comment

There is a guy in my car group who dumped a boat load of cash into a Forester to make it STI spec. Shit was scary fast. But like any man, he sold it when he knocked his wifey up.

Comment

IMO, looks a little like the Toyota Tacoma too.

Comment

Yea man its just not catching me. I like the Legacy with a lift kit. I was riding down the interstate and I saw a higher than normal Legacy blast by me. It could have been my imagination though. All I know is that bitch had a good 12" of ground clearance. Shit was sick as fuck.

Comment

People put Forrester suspensions on them.

Comment

my 1g forester is going to have megan racing coilovers NOT LOWERED and a 1" lift kit. i just want the spring rate and adjustability and im going to rally that shit.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The timing belt, radiator and hoses, waterpump, coil, etc etc etc were all replaced at 100,000. Im good to keep rolling. It's a very well maintained machine and I intend on keeping it that way.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                      It's a nice car, but I hope you have money to pour into the repairs when needed, and afford the insurance. Sure we'll see you around
                      You have to do this for any car you own. And you'll see me around sure, I still plan on coming to some meets. Met a lot of good people through the site

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Working...
                      X