• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
    what was he doing 35 mph?
    between 50-60 actually.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

he tried to go straight when there was a curve.
      if he just kept the gas on he would have pulled out fine.

Comment

tight turns? that was like 3 cars wide, lol. shitty tires or a shitty driver.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

that was pure lack of experience right there...plain and simple...lack of experience. No offense, even the pro's start out like this...but i would not have practiced with nice ride like that.

Take my advice...practice with a junker before a nice ride like that...those are getting harder and harder to find in good condition.
          ____

Comment

i haven't seen one of those since i was like 9. That car looked like it had just came off the assembly line.

Comment

i thought thats a 240z? the snout is shorter.
              they have rear hubs for those at the yard still?? damn. cant even find one here Running!
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

theres a complete restoration here going for almost 100 thousand.
                I'v only ever seen one on the road recently.
                I remember the the driver was like starring me down.

Comment

There are at least two in my town alone driven daily.

He's a senior in high school who got a lucky deal on the car. What a shame.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

looks like he panicked and over corrected, and the tires dont look the best.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

kid at my college has one almost identical that he DD.

Comment

It is a nice car, it was a lack of experience, (I know the driver) and cars a replaceable and a lesson was learned. It's his car, as far as I'm concerned he can practice with whatever he likes. Pros wreck 100k+ cars every day, it happens. This one will be fixed though.

My 6th gen accord thread
                        99 Miata

Comment

Z drivers cant drive worth ass.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I used to have one of those, and I rear ended a honda hahahahah. It was alright though, just put a hole in the radiator and of course the hood got bent haha.

But z's are kind of tricky to drive, they LOVE to understeer. I remember spinning out on mountain roads, it wasn't that big a deal. That guy freaked out and didn't let off the gas and wait for the car to take it's coarse. Like a lot have said already, lack of experience... but it has to happen

I read a sig that said it perfectly, but I don't remember who's lol.

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                            Z drivers cant drive worth ass.

Bull shit, they are perfect to teach you how to drive a 70's rear wheel drive car. Only real men drive Z's, and then they usualy wreck them!
                            Last edited by Cblove; 09-08-2010, 03:57 AM.

Comment

That makes me sad to see

I had a '77 280Z in that same yellow color in highschool that didn't pass smog one year. Thats when I got my first '92 Honda because I needed a car to commute to college in.

I let that car sit as a non-op for 3years on my parents driveway before they got annoyed and said it had to go because we got 2 new neigbors in my court that had 3+cars as well and fighting over parking spots became a daily issue.

I still have my jdm parts in storage! I have the authentic acrylic headlight covers with chrome trim and bullet fender mirrors as well as a urethane kaminari airdam.

One day I will find another one of these except it will be a older 240 or 260 so I won't have to worry about smog. With a RB motor those things are automatic 12sec cars in the 1/4 with a good stable suspension and driver. There is a LS powered one in my town driven by a old dude with a bigass cowl hood. The S30 chassis is the best chassis to throw any domestic or newer nissan motor in. The engine bay is quite large! I would love to see in my lifetime a newer R35 VR38DETT engine swapped into a S30.

The sickest original S30 swap so far is the F20C. Heheh a Nissan with VTAK!
                              I need a custom turbo manifold built....
                              707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
                              "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
                              '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

i bet he never felt the drift effect..i mean frm the view of the vid,it looked like he paniced and lost control of the car..he should of drifted that turn,btw it didnt look tight at all..he probably didnt know how to take the turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X