What's The Retail/Current Value...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's The Retail/Current Value...

Just curious, IYO, what's a fair price you would pay for this with all the mods?

Car
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Mods decrease the value of a car. You'd make more by putting it back to stock and selling the mods separately.

Looking to sell? How come? You always get a nice start on a CB and then ditch it!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Mods decrease the value of a car. You'd make more by putting it back to stock and selling the mods separately.

Looking to sell? How come? You always get a nice start on a CB and then ditch it!
      Absolutely not selling. I get people who ask me all the time about it, and I tell them that it's not for sale. However, I do tell that if it was to be sold (in theory), I probably would let it go for about $3500. To some that may seem high, but to each his/her own.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'd say around $3k-3500 is right on the money. The exterior is in excellent shape, it's been upgraded and modernized very tastefully. I personally like the car, so I wouldn't have such a hard time forking over that sort of money for a CB.

Comment

What's the mileage? It's nice, but I think a little overpriced. You would have to find the right buyer. I bought mine for $1700.

Comment

You can find rust free coupes here in cali for around 2000 all the time, so thats the most i would pay for yours.

CALI LIFE STYLE
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

192,000 on F22. Soon to be a low mileage H22.

I'm in the North Eastern hemisphere, so it's a little tougher to find clean unabused ones over here.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I like the car. But I'm not sure how much I would be willing to pay, considering I got mine for free.
                92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post

I'm in the North Eastern hemisphere
                  Isn't that Russia?
                  MRT
                  37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                  30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                  27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                  Originally posted by Tippey764
                  I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                  Originally posted by deevergote
                  sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                    Isn't that Russia?
                    lol a wise guy. Judging from his profile and brotherly love I think he's from Philly.

Comment

Isn't that Russia?
                      Yes, yes it would.

And yes, he's from Philly. Rust is BAD in these parts.

$3500 wouldn't be unreasonable to someone who would want to do the things already done to it. That's the ONLY time mods are a plus... when the buyer would be doing such things already, and considers it a head start. To buy that car, stock, for $1500... then do a 5 lug conversion, those wheels and the good tires you have on there, add the various JDM body parts, and the suspension... it would add up to WAY more than $3500 total even shopping smart.

Comment

I paid $300 for mine.

Has rust spots on the two rear fenders. Its pretty bad but the previous owner put tape around it and painted it white. Its been getting worst since but i make sure that tape is in there.

Its also had 140xxx miles in it but i do a lot of work to keep it maintain so i guess it was worth it.

I live in Reading PA so im close to the OP.
                        10th Anniversary Accord.
                        05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Isn't that Russia?
                          Actually, yes, in that territory. Nice observation.

Maybe I need to words things more carefully.

I'm in the NE part of the US.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            I'm far too lazy to calculate the actual difference between selling my car as a whole or revert back to stock and sell parts but in my case, I have to disagree. My car is being bought for a few hundred dollars more than what I paid for it. All my mods have been quite subtle and the only things that have changed are the rust that's spread and the miles going up.

I agree completely though in just about any other case seeing how I would never pay that much money for my own car the way it is.

As far the OPs car, for me, it's a matter if I had the money or not and if your car was what I was looking for. As was mentioned before, I could probably find a "better" car for that kind of money, but if I had some extra cash to spend on an Accord, I'd definitely buy it.

Comment

The price is a smart deal to me, because as said before, it already puts you ahead of where you'd be for a bunch of mods you'd do anyways.

The car is basically where you already want it to be, saving you all the hard work, and then go and add your own personal touches ontop of what's already there.

It's a good package deal in that respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X