Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my 4 door

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my 4 door

Wassup guys just joined this site because my co-worker said i could find plenty useful info here. And, i just bought this 93' 4-door 5 speed, today. It's my first honda and i want to turbo it

Looking at this sticker, i see its a F22A1...the least powerful of all F22's they put in accords...but i wanna change that.
    Ultimately, i want to turbo it, but since it has 217K on the ODO, i gotta overhaul it first. Shes a dirty girl, and i probably wont be doing any cosmetic work because she will be sitting in my garage until i'm done with the engine, i'm so excited to finally build a honda. I will post on my progress, keep in mind that i work and go to school so the money comes in kinda slow, all advice/feedback/criticism is welcome!
    Thank you!

looks good, clean that girl up lol. Dont worry about having the "slow" engine, they're all slow man. I cant wait to own a 4 door someday.
    For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

That interior will thank u wonce u clean it up. Take a pic of the bucket of brown water when u do so we can see. If u have a carpet cleaner, do the seats.
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
        That interior will thank u wonce u clean it up. Take a pic of the bucket of brown water when u do so we can see. If u have a carpet cleaner, do the seats.
        Mighty car mods has a great video on that lol. Working as a detailer I've seen some water that strait up looks like chocolate milk
        For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

yeah i love mighty car mods! they're the first that put the idea into my head to turbo a car. I did actually wash the outside of the car, and that water was super black (following the MCM episode "how to wash your car" i hate to admit that i always used the same bucket for dirty water and clean water...).
          The guy i bought the car from worked in some sort of auto body shop and there seemed to be some sort of resin-like stuff on the hood. I tried to scrape it off with a plastic puddy knife and it didn't come off, when its daylight i'll post some pics

Comment

ok an update. i took my car to the track, and it ran 17.80 at 79mph in the 1/4mile. there was a shell outside my school that was the exact year/model as mine (except it was automatic) and it donated a harness, coilover sleeves, better seats, better dash, and a passenger mirror to me . and an abandoned 2door cb7 donated a glovebox and a rear stabilizer bar to me.
            my truck that was my daily driver blew up, so the only running car that i had was this beautiful 17second unicorn :P
            I drove it around slammed to fck for a couple of months, but got sick and tired of scraping on everything, so i threw my stock suspension back in.
            now i gotta daily around in my accord until my blazer is fixed then i can start building a powerplant for my baby.
            so thats where i am right now. its been a while since i posted anything and it probably will be a while before i have another update, thanks so much to cb7tuner for giving me a place to share!

Comment

Nice man, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this thing.

Comment

Dx life! No problems with window regulators! Yea buddy!

Comment

I got some time off between jobs so i putting her under construction for now. Decided to stop procrastinating and install stereo, alarm, and power locks.
                  Got started and its a mess lol

The glovebox i got from the abandoned car had a lot of dicks painted on it for some reason, and i couldnt find the blue ish color to match the rest of the interior so i painted um with some black paint i had lying around. dont think it looks too bad

Comment

Extra Professional Drift Spec JDM Steering Column Alarm Mount

Comment

Nice, I have a few of those mounting brackets but can never find them when I need them. I always end up rigging something up.
                      ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

ran wires for my sub setup and installed my shiny megan stabilizer bar

the shell also donated some tinted windows. fronts are in

got both front solenoids in and had to take these weird black shell thingys outta the door that seemed to be blocking the gromit i was gonna feed the door lock wires through, not entirely sure wtf they are, they're hollow and dont seem to have any purpose...

had to take out wheel well gaurds to get to the gromit to feed the wires inside

siren mounted

Comment

How much do you figure you lowered it? Like how many inches?

Comment

Nice car! Love the lowered stance and the progress you are making!

Comment

honestly have no idea how many inches, never measured it. i just cranked um down the first time, scraped WAY too much, raised it until it stopped scrapin on a flat road lol
                              right now its at stock height but i have some "stance plans" for it

Comment

Working...
                              X