1100 miles and i cant decide which i want to leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1100 miles and i cant decide which i want to leave

title says it all. im getting stationed at korea. ill be driving down in about a month to drop off 1 of 2 of my cars. i got the 93 se which needs work beforei want my wife to drive and then i got the 99 cherokee that i really dont want her to drive..... lol

so from drum to our house outside of nashville its around 1100 miles. im trying to pick which one i keep at drum till i come before korea.... i love my jeep but i love my cb......
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Not sure I get what you're saying... one's going in 'storage', and one's staying at home? Sounds like your mind's made up: fix the CB, hide the Jeep. Your wife not have a car of her own?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

yeah she has a 2013 wrangler. we are starting to restore the CB. with my tour in korea im going to try to get over to japan and get some parts. the post was to figure out which i was going to keep in ny before i pcs'ed to korea. i drove the CB home and the wife is going to mess with it a little bit possibly drive a little to save the miles on the wrangler along with gas.
      Members Ride sold...
      I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

Comment

Working...
      X