No announcement yet.

Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update........went by the sign shop today to approve the decal design(s) for our new logo(s) that I made. I'll have a couple test sets to show everyone in the next few days and from there I'll be posting up the info so they can officially be ready for sale. On a side note.........the same sign shop also does apparel graphics so there will be UGS gear up for sale too!
    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Here's the new addition to the family..............

Benjamin Parker Aichele.............

My greatest accomplishment yet!
      Last edited by sideswipe; 01-03-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

That kid look a lil mixed.....

I'm just sayin....lol. jk. Cute lil thing man.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          That kid look a lil mixed.....

I'm just sayin....lol. jk. Cute lil thing man.
          Yeah, he's mixed............between me and his mom! I had ALOT go on last yr and I'm glad the same won't happen this yr..........I need to hang with some UGS bros and go smash some hwy in the very near future!

I'll be getting the shelter at the park where the Spring Meet will be held reserved in the next few wks and I'm going to need some help from you guys to pay for it.......reservation is $100. If enough of us pitch-in on it it won't be much..........10 people = $10 a piece for example.

I'll also be getting the new Mid-Atlantic Meet Banner made very soon and I'll need a little help with that too............banner is $80.

Let's pull together and make this a yr to remember!

Comment

Congrats bro!! One more addition to the club.

On another note prices on t shirts and whens the house warming party!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Congrats homie,and welcome little homie.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                Yeah, he's mixed............between me and his mom! I had ALOT go on last yr and I'm glad the same won't happen this yr..........I need to hang with some UGS bros and go smash some hwy in the very near future!

I'll be getting the shelter at the park where the Spring Meet will be held reserved in the next few wks and I'm going to need some help from you guys to pay for it.......reservation is $100. If enough of us pitch-in on it it won't be much..........10 people = $10 a piece for example.

I'll also be getting the new Mid-Atlantic Meet Banner made very soon and I'll need a little help with that too............banner is $80.

Let's pull together and make this a yr to remember!
                hey bro i feel you on that pitching in PM me your address and
                i'll send something in the mail.

Come on guys lets make this another great meet.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post

I'm so ready for thus year got some plans let's hope they come thru. And I'm glad I'm a part of a great team couldn't have asked for a better group of guys to role with. Here's to 2011 and UGS!!

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                    Congrats bro!! One more addition to the club.

On another note prices on t shirts and whens the house warming party!
                    Congrats homie,and welcome little homie.
                    Thanks guys!

I'm going to stop back by the sign shop today to get the updated list of prices for the decals and for the apparel. I'll post everything up as soon as I have ALL the info..............just didn't want to jump the gun on anything.

House warming party will be around the middle of Feb........I'll talk to the wifey and see what she wants to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
                      I'm so ready for thus year got some plans let's hope they come thru. And I'm glad I'm a part of a great team couldn't have asked for a better group of guys to role with. Here's to 2011 and UGS!!
                      This is what I like to see/hear! It's time for our crew to start working together so we can finally make a bigger impact on the scene. We've always stuck together like a family should but we've also slacked off in some other areas. With that said...........anyone that's down to help out with pitching-in on the Meet Banner and for the Meet shelter let me know and I'll either pm or text you my address. I can't do all this stuff on my own and I'm already up to me ears in stuff to get this crew officially on the map so much thanks in advance! Let's get this Spring Meet hyped and let's do this thing!

Comment

Just a little update.........I made a list of everything I need prices for as far as getting the decals and clothes made and dropped it off to the sign shop today. I should have some decals by the end of this week and also the completed price list so all of you know what's going on. For now, here's what I can tell you.........

As stated in a previous post, the decals will be made in 3 different ways........

"UNDERGROUND Society" in 1 color (white)
                        "UNDERGROUND Society" in 2 colors (white & red)
                        "UNDERGROUND Society" w/"UGS" behind it in 3 colors (white & red & gray)

The colors will be "UNDERGROUND" in white, "Society" in red and "UGS" in gray.

The sizes will be 8" for the side windows or other small areas, 28" for running up the side, across the top, or the bottom of the front or rear windows, and 42" for running across the bottom, or top, of the front or rear windows.

Like this............

Due to it being easier on the sign shop, and me, these will be the only color options available. The prices and ease of creating the decals will be much better by doing it this way. It will also ensure that all of us are running with the same scheme which will in turn bring more cohesion to the crew.

As far as the apparel, here's what I can say for now.........

There will be 3 different options.........short-sleeved T's, long-sleeved T's, and hoodies that zip up or pull over. Our logo can be placed on the clothes in 2 different ways........on 1 side, or on both sides. They can also put our CB7Tuner screen names on them to give it a personal effect. There will be a couple $ price difference in getting the 1 or 2 sided pieces made. Sizes will be in several different options and colors will be either white or gray. Once I have the filled out price list back I'll create an official UGS for sale thread.......stay tuned just a little longer........

Comment

Hye yall wats up? Figured I'd drop in yet again, guess now that I don't have a CB anymore I never get on here. Mainly NC4x4, sorry just fits the truck a lil better. Anyways congrats kriss on the new yougin, maybe sooner or later this year I'll head out that way. This summer I will be at uwharrie alot (troy, nc near badin) wheelin and campin.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                          "The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

lil man had a great christmas!

so he wants to be like papa, in the process; roof rack;

but here is proof I will boost anything:

yah had some fun tonight...gotta get my exhaust mounted up,
                            paint roof rack black, make roof rack fairing, paint charge piping! good times!
                            probably do a ground kit of some sort, add headlights.

The potential was there to use old charge piping and make a roll cage, thought that might be overkill.
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

That's freakin awesome dude!

Comment

some final adjustments sometime next week,
                                I can't paint when he is around, he tries to eat it, still young!

so I will get it done then, the exhaust also serves as handles to push him around in, that is why i went that route.

thanks man.
                                MadLab Racing
                                Southern Maryland

Comment

Working...
                                X