CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > 4th Gen-eral > Regional > NorthEast

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-08-2013, 02:54 PM   #2161
SoySauceCb7
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Repping 203
Posts: 4,210
SoySauceCb7 may have said something they shouldn't have...
Send a message via AIM to SoySauceCb7
Quote:
Originally Posted by i-07 View Post
still selling it
Yes sir! she is still for sale. FYI she comes with Winter tires on stock wheels. Dunlop GRaspic DS 3s
__________________
To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life
SoySauceCb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:31 PM   #2162
i-07
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: manchvagas nh
Posts: 9,897
i-07 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to i-07 Send a message via MSN to i-07 Send a message via Skype™ to i-07
hmm
__________________
back at it again
i-07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:03 PM   #2163
Lecco
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CT 203
Posts: 267
Lecco is cool... so far.
Oh Yeah, oh yeah!!! I'm getting so close to finishing my cb....... engine :check: interior :check: suspension :check: body and paint : in process: 2014 is DA YEAR BABYYYY lol. SEriously we need some more CT/ East Coast meets.
__________________


who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate
Lecco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 03:59 PM   #2164
i-07
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: manchvagas nh
Posts: 9,897
i-07 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to i-07 Send a message via MSN to i-07 Send a message via Skype™ to i-07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecco View Post
Oh Yeah, oh yeah!!! I'm getting so close to finishing my cb....... engine :check: interior :check: suspension :check: body and paint : in process: 2014 is DA YEAR BABYYYY lol. SEriously we need some more CT/ East Coast meets.
yeah man
__________________
back at it again
i-07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:58 AM   #2165
Lecco
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: CT 203
Posts: 267
Lecco is cool... so far.
Happy New Years Everybody!
__________________


who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate
Lecco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 12:36 PM   #2166
i-07
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: manchvagas nh
Posts: 9,897
i-07 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to i-07 Send a message via MSN to i-07 Send a message via Skype™ to i-07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecco View Post
Happy New Years Everybody!
happy new year
__________________
back at it again
i-07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:43 PM   #2167
SoySauceCb7
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Repping 203
Posts: 4,210
SoySauceCb7 may have said something they shouldn't have...
Send a message via AIM to SoySauceCb7
Happy New YEar everyone! Buy yourself something nice

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/4288957561.html
__________________
To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life
SoySauceCb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:55 PM   #2168
i-07
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: manchvagas nh
Posts: 9,897
i-07 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to i-07 Send a message via MSN to i-07 Send a message via Skype™ to i-07
howdy yall
__________________
back at it again
i-07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 08:23 AM   #2169
dhill_cb7
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: D-Hill
Posts: 679
dhill_cb7 seems to have made some friends! dhill_cb7 seems to have made some friends!
Hey anyone still active in the northeast? Around the Philly area? Looking to meet some local members.
dhill_cb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 09:01 PM   #2170
SoySauceCb7
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Repping 203
Posts: 4,210
SoySauceCb7 may have said something they shouldn't have...
Send a message via AIM to SoySauceCb7
Happy Holidays Everyone!
__________________
To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life
SoySauceCb7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 08:13 PM   #2171
i-07
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: manchvagas nh
Posts: 9,897
i-07 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to i-07 Send a message via MSN to i-07 Send a message via Skype™ to i-07
hey guys im back in the game lol
__________________
back at it again
i-07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 09:00 AM   #2172
i-07
CB7tuner Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: manchvagas nh
Posts: 9,897
i-07 is cool... so far.
Send a message via AIM to i-07 Send a message via MSN to i-07 Send a message via Skype™ to i-07
Hey yall
__________________
back at it again
i-07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 09:58 PM   #2173
Ralphie
Stalker
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Down on the upside
Posts: 5,033
Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Hey lol.

Its pretty quiet around here I guess.

There is a pretty mint 93 SE by me with only 80k miles.

I highly doubt my wife will go for a 2nd vehicle, and its quite overpriced, but its geneva green pearl just like my old one, and im so ready to be back in a cb7 lol.
Ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:16 AM   #2174
AccordWarrior
Guy Smiley
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,816
AccordWarrior is very helpful AccordWarrior is very helpful AccordWarrior is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post
Hey lol.

Its pretty quiet around here I guess.

There is a pretty mint 93 SE by me with only 80k miles.

I highly doubt my wife will go for a 2nd vehicle, and its quite overpriced, but its geneva green pearl just like my old one, and im so ready to be back in a cb7 lol.
What's overpriced? Unfortunately (or fortunately) my concept of money is changing a bit as I get older.
AccordWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 11:32 AM   #2175
Ralphie
Stalker
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Down on the upside
Posts: 5,033
Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordWarrior View Post
What's overpriced? Unfortunately (or fortunately) my concept of money is changing a bit as I get older.
https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/59846084

I guess its not WAY overpriced, but I think its a tad high.

Idk whats your say?

I still feel like I should be paying what I paid for mine in 2006 lol. Maybe a few hundred more for a real clean one, but not almost 5k.
Ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 10:55 PM   #2176
AccordWarrior
Guy Smiley
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 6,816
AccordWarrior is very helpful AccordWarrior is very helpful AccordWarrior is very helpful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralphie View Post
https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/59846084

I guess its not WAY overpriced, but I think its a tad high.

Idk whats your say?

I still feel like I should be paying what I paid for mine in 2006 lol. Maybe a few hundred more for a real clean one, but not almost 5k.
Front fender looks resprayed (notice the orange peel on the leading edge of the wheel arch in the close-up wheel shot) and it's missing the lower front spoiler. I'd venture to guess it's been bumped up front.

I see a few bumps on the hood / trunklid, but it is 26 years old.

You're likely going to want to do the timing belt because of the mileage unless there's receipts. It's one of those cars that would have been somewhat unremarkable in 2006, but now by attrition is at least interesting. It doesn't give me that fifth owner neglected maintenance vibe that I see with most CB's, but you're going to want to study those rear quarters being that it's in the Northeast.

It's a dealer, so they might be playing close to the chest, but showing up with $3,500 might get it for under $4,000. If it were a private party, I'd say you could could offer $3,300 and see where you went.
AccordWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 12:32 PM   #2177
Ralphie
Stalker
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Down on the upside
Posts: 5,033
Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed. Ralphie is damn fine. Damn fine, indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AccordWarrior View Post
Front fender looks resprayed (notice the orange peel on the leading edge of the wheel arch in the close-up wheel shot) and it's missing the lower front spoiler. I'd venture to guess it's been bumped up front.

I see a few bumps on the hood / trunklid, but it is 26 years old.

You're likely going to want to do the timing belt because of the mileage unless there's receipts. It's one of those cars that would have been somewhat unremarkable in 2006, but now by attrition is at least interesting. It doesn't give me that fifth owner neglected maintenance vibe that I see with most CB's, but you're going to want to study those rear quarters being that it's in the Northeast.

It's a dealer, so they might be playing close to the chest, but showing up with $3,500 might get it for under $4,000. If it were a private party, I'd say you could could offer $3,300 and see where you went.
I can't actually buy it because I don't have the room or funds for a 2nd vehicle right now, but It sucks because its an exact copy of my old 93 SE.

I think the carfax said it has one accident on its books, so that probably explains the front damage.

otherwise, yea it probably needs more work than not.

I should drive over and just check it out lol.
Ralphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.