Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

random sputtering/running rough?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

random sputtering/running rough?

so for only the second time ever, this morning my car didn't run properly....it only did it for about 15 blocks though. car wouldn't accelerate properly, even with wot it was stuck around 2000rpm, pushed in the clutch, matted the throttle to 5k rpm, almost seemed like i shot something through the engine and out the back, then it ran ok again....i know this isn't the easiest to describe but if anyone has any ideas i'm open....

When my coil started to go out it did sort of the same thing. It seemed like it was running out of gas. It was running rough and low RPMs. Smashed the gas and topped out at 1500 and was hard to keep going. Then it died and I did all the diagnostics and it ended up being the coil. It would not hurt to do the light test on it and see if it getting a week signal. I am not a 100% if that will work but worth a shot. Good Luck

Comment

??

When ur co ld its running bad or warmed up or both?
      Originally posted by deevergote
      This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
      i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Alternator could be taking a poop.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Could be the following:

- Oxygen Sensor going bad
          - Ignition Coil or ICM dying
          - Fuel pressure is low
          - Fuel pump dying
          - Leaking headgasket

Comment

Probably your fuel pump

Comment

fuel

funds like fuel issue being that its still firing....
              [COLOR=DarkRed][B]I LIVE ACCORDINGLY * 93 CB7

Comment

Working...
              X