Refrigerant Alternative for R12 Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GTRON View Post
    Mine was not completely flushed, and it's working well!
    How long has it been since you recharged it? What did you use?
    Originally posted by GTRON View Post
    The struggle is real. Never can get the inside of my windshield perfectly clean!
    Tell me about it. There have been smudges right in my line of sight for the past 3 weeks. I just haven't bothered trying to fix it, just in case I make it worse! It's been humid... worst time to wash windows.

Comment

Castle glass cleaner and news papers work the best to clean windows and believe it or not news paper leaves no streaks. Try it sometime fellas one of the old tricks I've picked up in the collision business in 13yrs.

02 Crv
      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

I've heard that newspapers are useful. Never heard of that cleaner, though. I'll look for it!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          These past few weeks, it's been in the high 90s, and extremely humid. It's only 90 right now, and it feels downright pleasant!

Aside from keeping cool, it also SUCKS having a car with no AC when it's raining. Windows fog up like crazy, and there's not much you can do about it.
          You need to make your own a/c using a styrofoam cooler on how to make a/c and if that fails some window visors.

Comment

No room for a styrofoam cooler in the Miata, and no roof for window visors!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              No room for a styrofoam cooler in the Miata, and no roof for window visors!
              Hahaha. What year Mata?
              I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Working...
              X