Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much should I sell this h23 head for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much should I sell this h23 head for?

I have A complete head with lower timing gear, new timing belt, dizzy, cams, VC. Like I said, a complete head. The guy can even hear it run before he buys it. I just have no clue what to charge for it. Guys this head is 'from the factory' clean! Help!

Sorry to mods if this is in the wrong section.
    Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

give it 2 me for free

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

200 if in primo shape like lees than 75000 miles on it and not beat to hell

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

at least 125
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The head has to have some high mileage. It was pulled off a motor with a spun bearing but it had a new head gasket, timing belt and the head looked milled. So if anything it blew a head gasket so he decided to replace it and the TB and got some machine work done on it. So 150 sound decent?
          Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races.

Comment

dang i'd buy it for $150 if you were in ga.

real real quick, actually.

Comment

I just picked up a 100% compleat H23 head (everything from the head gasket up) intake, cams, EVERYTHING for $150 cash.
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i you are going to sell it for 150.. i'll get it !! picked up !!

Originally posted by Devergote
                A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

PMed you
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X