I did a thing to the Miata.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Just rip the engine out of the Caddy and put it in this thing. You will have zero regrets
    im okay with this.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
      im okay with this.
      x3.

or do a j35.
      COUPE K24

Comment

Way too expensive. The Miata will eventually be replaced by a rhd roadster with a similar curb weight and a 4.0L v8.

Comment

So only 2001 Deev is happy? I don't believe it.

That's actually pretty bright! Eventually I want to underglow my CB, I think it looks awesome if done tastefully.
          I'm faster then a prius

Comment

Go for it! It's retro now!

Years ago (when 2001 deev was far too poor), underglow required hundreds of dollars. You usually got one color (though it was actual neon, so the glow was better than LED) and the tubes were bulky and fragile. Hiding the tubes was difficult without a body kit, so to have glow, you HAD to be kitted in most cases! Mounting the tubes involved drilling into the car, which kinda sucks (not that I didn't just drill about 36 holes in the Miata's floor earlier this year... but for performance, not appearance!)

Now, $50, some double sided tape, and a few dozen zip ties are all you need! I also picked up some inline fuse adapters, so any stupid wiring on my part wouldn't fry anything important!
            I think it's a fun mod. Cheap, easy, effective so far, and completely reversible when it eventually craps out on me.

Comment

Working...
            X