Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

search your city/town.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

search your city/town.....

Go to www.urbandictionary.com and search your city/town then post up what you find. This is a wikipedia type thing where people can write whatever. I'll start off.

Asheboro
    -this little city may be a dry town, but it is also a major port for drug trafficing between Florida and New York. there are two kinds of people who live there. type A people know all other type A people because their parent's parent's parents all grew up there too, nothing happens without them knowing about it within 24 hours. type B people moved there and speak english as a second language. type A people view type B people as the enemy. the main attractions in a*town consist of the NC State Zoo! and the 24 hour walmart. there is also the poor excuse for a mall. when in asheboro, don't forget to root for the home team, the asheboro blue comets of asheboro high school of the exciting asheboro, nc.
    if you bring up the name "asheboro" outside of asheboro, people will think you are talking about asheville. also, it takes approximately 10 minutes to drive through asheboro on hwy 64.
    Last edited by GunRunner; 03-30-2009, 09:35 PM.
    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Glencoe

A suburban town filled with white kids who try to act black and also a cuple hundred posers
    Sam: Hay, Cody what did you do with your $30 allowince
    Cody: I spent it in glencoe on my new fallout boy CD
    Sam: Fo Shizzle
    Cody: ya dowgg

HAHA, so fuckin true. fuck glencoe, i think i was like one of maybe 5 black ppl that lived there when i was younger... lol.

Comment

Chattanooga, TN:

1.) The home of Double Cola, Moon Pie, Krystal (Southern White Castle version), the Lookouts baseball team, the Tennessee Aquarium, the Chattanooga Choo Choo, and the first Coca-Cola bottling company. It is located in southeast Tennessee, it has two mountains named "Lookout" and "Signal", and it has the Tennessee River flowing by.

2.) Crunk metropolis in mid-east south Tennessee, an hour north of ATL, an hour south of K-town. Nominated for the most crunk city ever by Lil John and the eastside boys.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

anchorage alaska

6. Anchorage

Referring to genitalia being large enough to hamper movement.
        You cannot run very fast because of all the anchorage in your pants.

1. Anchorage

Biggest city in Alaska. Anchorage has roughly half the population in the state and is the starting place for the infamous Iditarod dog sled race. Winters are typically in the 30's and 20's with good snow. Summers are usually cloudy and in the high 50s, low 60s.

Unlike any other city in the United States because its sales tax-free and has the most beauty. A growing rap and rock scene in the United States for sure.
        Watch out everyone, Anchorage is comin' on up. Anchortown represent!!

lol the first one is a riot

"accidents in the back seats cause kids"
        but who says that i
        have back seats in my sedan

THE ALASKA EXPERIMENT

Comment

Lexington, Ky

1) a Metropolitian city in kentucky... that is home to the best basketball in the Colligeate level...this place is also under rated but its well praised in the south

2) A city that wraps a good arts and music scene, college basketball, great restaurants and bars, horse racing and bourbon into a charming southern package.

3) One of the greatest party towns in the nation. Home to some of the hottest college girls (most in a sorority) found anywhere, the University of Kentucky is one of the best in the nation, from my experience.

Lexington is home to some awesome places to hang out, ranging from Tolly Ho (best food in town) to clubs like Avio and The Dame, which have live music. I live just off campus, and attend UK. There is always something to do, especially on campus.

While Kentucky as a whole is considered the capitol of hillbillies, this references a 1800's-1900's stereotype that devolved to myth (except for supremely rural towns) in the early 60's at latest.

4) Fuck everyone who has ever said anything bad about Lexington, Kentucky. None of you have any idea about what you're talking about, so don't even try to act like you do. You are a bunch of hypocrits who talk about "hillbillies" as if you know what they are and as if they are bad or idiotic people. Well, you don't know a damn thing. True, Kentucky does have some hillbillies, however, the majority of these people are the nicest, sweetest people you will ever meet; they are also smart people. They would help you if your car broke down on the side of the road, unlike those assholes of any larger city or state. Every state has stupid people, there is no way of not having people like that in any state, so don't judge Kentucky as if we are the only ones who have them. And the horses are beautiful, in addition to the farm land. It is true that it is decreasing, however if you are in the right parts of town you will see amazing farms filled with crops, livestock, and the best of horses. So stick any negative comments up your ass and keep walking.
          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

dubuque 88 up, 10 down love ithate it

A very hilly, suburb-sized river city (58,000 proper, 89,000 metro) located on the Mississippi river where Iowa, Wisconsin, and Illinois meet. The first city in Iowa, founded by a French fur trader turned miner named Julien Dubuque. Sometimes referred to as the "City of Five Flags" because it has been under the control of Spain, Great Britain, monarchial France, liberated France, and the United States. Heavily Irish and German population, unfortunately about 95% white. Mostly Catholic but churches of almost every Christian denomination (including Latter Day) and a synagogue are present. Rumored to have the second highest alcohol consumption per capita in the world, losing out to some beer town in Germany. Also rumored to have won a competition for best drinking water in the nation. Home to three private colleges, two seminaries and a bible college. Somewhat divided between older downtown/bluffs area residents in the southeast and newer suburban area residents in the northwest and surrounding rural communities. Controlled-access highways connect Dubuque west to I-35, southwest to Cedar Rapids, IA (I-380 and I-80) south to the Quad Cities (IA and IL) and beyond, and northeast to Madison, WI and beyond. Air service to Chicago. A very beautiful, historic area.

Dubuque 15 up, 71 down love ithate it

A shit hole of a town, that god fucked, and left. and all the shit fuck of kids that are here are what is left.
            God fuck the shit out of DUBUQUES Vagina, and what is left is the shit fucking people that are here, except me and my sister.

1. Maquoketa 3 thumbs up love ithate it

apparently the biggest meth making town in Iowa
            let's go do drugs in maquoketa
            Last edited by jhoff; 03-30-2009, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Here's two of them it had for my city.

Pensacola
              Small city on the tip of the panhandle in Northwest Florida. Founded by Spanish settlers in the 1600s, the city had been used primarily as a port and coastal defense asset. Since then, it has developed and attracted numerous military bases. Pensacola and the surrounding area is home to the Navy's flight demonstration squadron, the Blue Angels, primary flight training for Naval Aviators and Flight Officers, as well as advanced training for Navy helicopter pilots and jet flight officers.
              Pensacola is known for its sugar-sand beaches, numerous golf courses (including the Moors, host of the annual Blue Angel Classic), and exciting downtown night life. Popular locations incluce Pensacola Beach, Perdido Key, Seville Quarter, McGuire's, O'Reillys, Flounders, Bamboo Willies, Brews Brothers, and many others.
              Pensacola has numerous ethnic restaraunts, as well as Southern flavors, a bustling regional airport, two malls, rapid urban and suburban growth, a dedicated interstate, a greyhound track, motor speedway, 30,000+ person civic center, fairgrounds, and no less than 6 Wal-Marts in the general vicinity.

A little bit about us "Pensacola Beach" kids
              We are locals. Respect us, bitches. We mess with Tourists. WE DONT LIKE TOURISTS, but we do put up with them ('cuz you pay for our summer jobs!)
              We don't, however put up with their crazy ass driving, which is why most of us are waving the bird driving down 98.
              We party hard. Give us a handle of Morgan, Bottle of Jager, or TONS of Brewski's (Within an Hour we'll have to go on another beer run.) and we are content to lie in the sun for hours.
              We live here. It's more than just the "Emerald Coast"it's the "REDNECK RIVERIA"! We have suffered through numerous hurricanes (had margarita parties throughout them all), but we're still here.
              We are BIGGER and BETTER than Laguna Beach, with more DRAMA and better tans.
              We wear rainbows year round.
              And don't even think of making fun of Jimmy Buffet
              no matter how cheesy his lyrics are.
              It's not a vacationing spot for us, it's home.
              We don't live "on" the beach.
              We OWN it.
              We know if your lookin' for anyone on any given summer day, you go to 18th.
              We ALL belong to the "Redneck Yacht Club". We OWN wave runners, we don't rent them, and we don't haul ass through the no wake zones on them. No, Wings is not an outlet mall or the local "surf shop"
              it's just a way to launder Pakistani drug money. We have true "Innerlight".
              We do make fun of your HIDEOUS tan lines
              and outrageous skanky clothing
              (no, you're not that cute with third degree burns). Yes, vacation sex will give you syphilis and you will die.
              We know most guys from Georgia or Tennessee are here to tap a local girl,
              but chances are
              they won't.
              We are the kids brave enough
              to throw bonfires and keggers in a 6ft hole on the beach.
              We have been bred to chug funnels
              from the top of yachts or from the top of our parent's condo
              and that's how we like it.
              You Think you're cool cause you visit and have one good week of partying
              That's how we roll ALL YEAR 'ROUND!

A little bit about us "Pensacola Beach" kids
              We are locals. Respect us, bitches. We mess with Tourists. WE DONT LIKE TOURISTS, but we do put up with them ('cuz you pay for our summer jobs!)
              We don't, however put up with their crazy ass driving, which is why most of us are waving the bird driving down 98.
              We party hard. Give us a handle of Morgan, Bottle of Jager, or TONS of Brewski's (Within an Hour we'll have to go on another beer run.) and we are content to lie in the sun for hours.
              We live here. It's more than just the "Emerald Coast"it's the "REDNECK RIVERIA"! We have suffered through numerous hurricanes (had margarita parties throughout them all), but we're still here.
              We are BIGGER and BETTER than Laguna Beach, with more DRAMA and better tans.
              We wear rainbows year round.
              And don't even think of making fun of Jimmy Buffet
              no matter how cheesy his lyrics are.
              It's not a vacationing spot for us, it's home.
              We don't live "on" the beach.
              We OWN it.
              We know if your lookin' for anyone on any given summer day, you go to 18th.
              We ALL belong to the "Redneck Yacht Club". We OWN wave runners, we don't rent them, and we don't haul ass through the no wake zones on them. No, Wings is not an outlet mall or the local "surf shop"
              it's just a way to launder Pakistani drug money. We have true "Innerlight".
              We do make fun of your HIDEOUS tan lines
              and outrageous skanky clothing
              (no, you're not that cute with third degree burns). Yes, vacation sex will give you syphilis and you will die.
              We know most guys from Georgia or Tennessee are here to tap a local girl,
              but chances are
              they won't.
              We are the kids brave enough
              to throw bonfires and keggers in a 6ft hole on the beach.
              We have been bred to chug funnels
              from the top of yachts or from the top of our parent's condo
              and that's how we like it.
              You Think you're cool cause you visit and have one good week of partying

Comment

Omak

a town in Washington that nobody has heard of but a lot of people have driven through. home of the "world famous suicide race"

Way cool city in Eastern Washington that no one knows about

Comment

DES PLAINES ILLINOIS

nw suburb of chicago. pretty much the most boring suburb ever. mostly white and hispanic, with just about every other minority as well. home of the first mcdonald's. city with one of the nation's most delays due to trains.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Randleman

A small dinky town, on the outskirts of Asheboro. It's full of trailor parks and wanna be Jeff Foxworthy's. The town is so small, that when one person shits, everyone can smell it.

"That kid got held back" "Did he go to Randleman?"

haha all this is so ture except for how small it is. my town has grown like a mo-fudger in 3 years
                    My cb7

h22a
                    5-spd lsd
                    Lord, grant me the serenity
                    to accept the things I cannot change,
                    the courage to change the things I can,
                    and the wisdom to hide the bodies
                    of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

This is where im at now

(n) small bohemian town in New Hampshire, home to many students at the University of New Hampshire. Often called "new-mar-KET", in a mock French Canadian accent.
                      I'm in Newmarket now, but I'm goin' over to Dover in an hour or so.

But this is where im from

Tampa 227 up, 98 down love ithate it

The best city in Florida; home of some of the chicos y chicas mas calientes in the world! Rated the 9th most dangerous city in the United States, due in large part to the area surrounding the University of South Florida, where crime rates are very high.

Similar to Atlanta but not as many skyscrapers and very spread out. The club areas are actually suburbs, Ybor City and Channelside. The area surrounding University Of South Florida is where you can get your car shot up, raped or killed.
                      Tampa rocks, get your mind right.
                      Last edited by H22WAGON93; 03-30-2009, 03:13 PM.
                      NEW PSN
                      H22wagon

New project. 95 EG HB H22
                      RIP

Comment

Boston

the greatest city on earth, home to the dropkick murphys, berkley college of music, the union oyster house, an infinite amount of bars, and the red sox. nobody here calls it beantown, and we don't say "fookin". we pronounced fuckin more like "feckin". don't try to fake a boston accent in boston, it will instantly be detected and you will get cold stares until you leave. alot of people in boston do not actually have the accent, but we can all recognize it. if you're not irish, it's ok, just make up something about a great-aunt from county shannon and someone'll buy you a round. everyone here's a little bit irish, even the asians. the only time bostonians go on the duck tours is the patriots parades, and none of us ever, ever go on the swan boats. we make up words like you wouldn't believe. at any gathering of bostonians over five people, the "YANKEES SUCK" chant AND the "LET'S GO MURPHYS" chant are obligatory. it doesn't even matter what the occasion is.
                        "yeah johnny damon left us for new york; irregahdless, YANKEES SUCK. go boston."

"LET'S GO MURPHY'S! this show is wicked pissah, brah. where's my skullcap? get me anothers sams."

We don't prounce our R's. We call garbage cans barrels, liquor stores packies, a water fountain a bubbla, turn signals blinkas and milkshakes frappes. We root for a team that loses more than it wins and Ted Williams is the greatest hitter. To us, any place West of Route 128 is the boonies and the Cape is a little piece of Heaven down here on Earth. We yell, "YANKEES SUCK!" when the Red Sox are playing the Tigers. We are Bostonians and wicked proud of it!
                        Only tourists take the Duck Tours and only people who don't live here call it "Beantown."

Boston is the best place in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe View Post
                          everyone here's a little bit irish, even the asians.
                          This made me

1999 BMW M3
                          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

1. Seattle

The Emerald City, a gem to the Pac. Northwest. Home to the Space-needle, Bank of America tower, Key West Arena, Safeco Field, and Seahawks stadium, it is truly an up-and-coming city.

It also happens to be a haven to people with -all- interests and styles of life, as shown by another definition to Seattle.

2. Seattle

The best city on the West Coast. Despite the rain (which makes the place nice and green), great people, great coffee (Hence Seattle AKA Latteville) and lots of things to do. Also the place of Microsoft Comps, and people who are really into high-tech activities.

3. Seattle

One of the most picturesque cities not only in the U.S., but the world.
                            Home of the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, Safeco Field/Seahawk Stadium, Boeing Field, and some great views out into the mountains, especially Mt. Rainier.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

oh god, this is pretty accurate.

howard county, maryland 631 up, 138 down love ithate it

Howard County, or €œhoco,€ well-known for being one of the richest counties in the country, let alone Maryland and rightfully so. The inhabitants of Howard County run the gammut from your typical preppy upper middle class group to your white trash lower to middle class wannabe-black group, and one can't forget the overwhelming population of asian and middle-eastern Howard Countians, only half of whom can actually speak English....as for the preppy group, most of the mothers are either the stay at home yuppie soccer moms who cart their brat kids around for a living or the working moms who have enough money for a nanny and daily presents from toys-r-us but not enough time to actually sit down and god forbid raise their own children, not to mention dad who's either away on business (someone's gotta make the money to provide for the minivan/suv payments, the mortgage on the huge house, and of course mom's nails and wardrobe) or home and carting the kiddies around with mom, dressed to the nines in polo and tommy, sporting those obnoxiously expensive boat shoes. These types can be found mostly in Ellicott City and Clarksville. As for the white trash Howard Countians, who you know are not contributing to the county€™s economic esteem, they can be found in places like Elkridge and Laurel, the breeding grounds for white kids who think they€™re black, fashion trends such as the mullet, big bangs, and huge white t-shirts are prevalent here. Howard Countians living in these areas listen to either rap or country, one or the other, never both, and never anything else, and can be seen racing down Route 1 in their pickup trucks or shitty excuses for cars. The Asian Invasion that€™s currently taken over Howard County can been seen in the overload of souped-up Honda Civics and the appearance of masses of young asian students either at the library (definitely not studying) or hanging around the €œpool hall.€ Young Asians are either obnoxious bookworms from very disciplined families where they€™ll get screamed at and pressured unless they achieve at least a 4.5 or €œghetto€ members of the Asian mafia, sporting more hair gel than one bottle contains and wearing more ice than the €œghetto€ black kids. The Asian parents are well-known for being the slowest drivers in the ENTIRE WORLD. This, ladies and gentlemen, is Howard County at its best and it will never change, I guarantee it, so embrace it or MOVE.
                              if you live here, chances are you'll never leave, it's just one of those places..
                              My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Working...
                              X