Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Color to paint my cb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never mentioned anything about not painting the car. Painting the car is fine. I am also looking at it from different aspects. If he'd like to paint the car OEM and keep the entire car that color, he could do that as well as steam clean the engine bay to bring its color back out a little to have his car all the same color and be cleaned up at the same time.
    H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

Originally posted by antonio7566 View Post
      Rain drops + sun = water marks dosent matter what color you have. Run your hand on a black car then run your hand on a silver car then see which one looks worst.
      x2 , especially in new england . Black is so tough to keep clean , and beleive me Ive been driving a black cb in massachusetts for almost 5 years lol . If you do decide to paint the car black save up the cash and have it done right , black will show everything in the sun
      93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
      1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
      1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
      1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
      1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
      1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Originally posted by tonylx87 View Post
        x2 , especially in new england . Black is so tough to keep clean , and beleive me Ive been driving a black cb in massachusetts for almost 5 years lol . If you do decide to paint the car black save up the cash and have it done right , black will show everything in the sun
        black and white are exactly the same for keeping them clean lol. i spray bombed my car white (gona get it redone professionally) and i have to wash it every few days lol. only thing thats different is the fact that its easier to see the imperfections on black.

Comment

That seattle silver is a sweet color, if not that charcoal granite metallic would be my 2nd choice.
          Freedom Is Not Free
          U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Just paint it oem. Looks way better anyways. Just do the panels needed and blend the paint. Or if you can get it done at maaco like you said or know a friend with a paint gun, get it done cheap. Then use money left over for other mods
            Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

white with black moldings

Comment

I would go with oem .but it,s your choice your car

Comment

OEM will be easiest. Black is hard to make look good. I painted my 79 f250 black and i had many, many hours of breathing in sanding dust just to get it to look acceptable. besides, prepping/painting the door jambs is not any fun yourself and its not cheap if someone else does it.
                  '94 CD5 EX F22B1 Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
                    black and white are exactly the same for keeping them clean lol. i spray bombed my car white (gona get it redone professionally) and i have to wash it every few days lol. only thing thats different is the fact that its easier to see the imperfections on black.
                    I know i had a white cb for three years , and i currently drive the same exact cb as he has now for a daily , Id say his current color would be a hell of alot easier to mainttain from my experience with almost every cb color , ive owned about 6 of the cb colors
                    93 accord Black 10th Anniversary (REBUILD)
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=125009

1992 Accord Lx Frost White - SOLD
                    1993 Accord Se Coupe - Totaled
                    1992 Accord Ex Sedan 5 speed - SOLD
                    1992 Accord Lx Coupe - SOLD
                    1990 Accord Ex Sedan 5 Speed - Daily Driver
                    1993 Accord 10th Anniversary - STOLEN (REBUILD)

Comment

Thank you all for your thoughts about the color

Now should i have it painted one color or do the moldings black like it is now. Im gonna do the oem color tho

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

Moldings black.
                        H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

rosewood brown ftw my favorite color ever

Comment

The SE had its moldings painted to match, so it wont hurt.
                            Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                              The SE had its moldings painted to match, so it wont hurt.
                              Ive always wondered why they are? But does anyone have a picture of a seattle cb with painted moldings

Bought from:AbsurdNY,92smokeaccord,cb7inct,nevi325,xkjnboix,cb 7resurrector,JoshM

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203451

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...highlight=1993
                                and
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...highlight=1993
                                Freedom Is Not Free

Comment

Working...
                                X