No announcement yet.

H311RA151N : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I will be starting on this car soon enough, I traded an 2001 cavalier z24 for an h22a. I just been waiting to have enough time to change the timing belt and than it will be going into this car along with a m2s4. Will be staying mostly stock for the time being as I have quite a few other cars I would like to get going and sold.

Comment

It's neat being able to keep tabs on this car. It's going to be wild knowing it's back on the road somewhere again.

Comment

This car should be road worthy in the next couple weeks, it runs just need to have the vtec wiring finished. Brand new exedy clutch, 12lb flywheel, aem intake and a generic header is all that is done for now. After I know it is reliable the lowering kit I pieced together for my wagon will be going on this.

Comment

Originally posted by ol blue View Post
          This car should be road worthy in the next couple weeks, it runs just need to have the vtec wiring finished. Brand new exedy clutch, 12lb flywheel, aem intake and a generic header is all that is done for now. After I know it is reliable the lowering kit I pieced together for my wagon will be going on this.
          So awesome to hear! I can't wait to see it!

I'm glad I sold this car to you.

Comment

Car is running and driving, but a few quirks that need to be fixed. Will be starting my own mrt on this soon enough.

Comment

Never started another thread on this car but I just reacquired it from a close friend that really wanted. He needed money and we made a deal. This car doesn’t look any better but it definitely has a lot more mods on it. I will say I was the one that found all the parts I just may not have installed them. Next thing for this car is bc cams and a tune from hunter tuned in Wisconsin. Than come next year I would like to get around to doing bodywork as it needs it desperately.

Comment

Thanks for the update man. Does the new car have any cool hard to find items on her?

Comment

Probably the rarest part is the legend coupe lip as I just seen it one day in a junkyard. Does have a traction bar on it now and I have all the parts to do the 5 lug with the big calipers. Will be getting the suspension swapped to tein coilovers over the Megan racing and koni str.t struts. Also have early 2000 sparco wheels that will go on with the 5 lug. Oh and also forgot I got black leather door panels and an airbag dash to put in. Would have had the seats but someone bent the rear seat in half at the junkyard and the front seats were destroyed and a knife out through them.

Comment

"Oh and also forgot I got black leather door panels and an airbag dash to put in." Ya, i dream of having a black dash with air bag & black door panels. Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      "Oh and also forgot I got black leather door panels and an airbag dash to put in." Ya, i dream of having a black dash with air bag & black door panels. Sweet.
                      I have passed on 4 of those dashes before in the junkyard, I will have to pull them when I do see them come up now as they are getting harder to find.

Comment

Working...
                      X